Has anyone noticed that petrol is lower

onetruelady, Nov 29, 6:01am
on Sundays, Mondays and starts climbing by 2c litre per day when the petrol stations know that people are being paid. Its the same as with groceries, I prefer to buy my groceries on Sundays or Mondays as thats when the best bargains are. Looks like thats the same with petrol huh!

a.woodrow, Nov 29, 6:25am
Nope the price of petrol here hasn't changed at all in weeks

mellisa2000, Nov 29, 6:55am
Same, but ssshhhhh.!

tigra, Nov 29, 6:59am
That happens a lot in Aussie.

bevharris1938, Nov 29, 7:02am
Nope , price been the same for weeks

eagles9999, Nov 29, 7:09am
So OP how much is it where you live today!

romulan7, Nov 29, 7:11am
Nope price petrol here stayed the same for couple months now its the blardy Diesel that went up 12 cents in the space two weeks I noticed.

davidgb, Nov 29, 7:45am
Definitely noticed the trend. I gas up on Sundays now.

solarboy, Nov 29, 10:25am
Don't know about Sundays but 91 was just under $2/litre last Thursday but back up to $2-03.9 on Saturday.That's down from $2-08.9/litrewhere it's been for some time now.

romulan7, Nov 29, 6:55pm
The Nationally based price for 91 is $206.9 it has been for a few months.Check the Z website as one of those sources, I get email updates from my fuel card company (BP partner) of any changes to the national price.Quite happy with that beacuse when the prices rise or fall the Fuel Card invoicing does not change until midnight and you can act accordingly (unless your desperate for fuel.lol)

Nothing says though your local can be cheaper or more expensive than those prices.

neville48, Dec 1, 6:35am
Gull in Levin at $1.94 at the moment, been like that for 2 weeks.

dave653, Dec 1, 8:46am
Mmmm, have a 25c voucher, may have to check prices on Sun/Mon!