Removing seat belt Toyota Starlet

rpvr, Dec 3, 2:55am
I want to remove the driver's seat belt in a 3 door EP82 Starlet. What holds the plastic panel that covers it! Is it held on with press in connectors similar to door panels, or what! Looks like just a case of prying it off from the flange on the door frame first, but just thought I would ask first and possibly avoid busting something (which I have been known to do!)

kazbanz, Dec 3, 4:07am
Stick ya head in here and I'll do it for ya. I've got the special plastic "crowbars" to pop the clips off.

rpvr, Dec 3, 7:36am
Thanks for the offer, I will probably have a tentative go at it and if I have problems, may well take you up on it. No real hurry now though, courtesy of VTNZ. It's my work car used for road inspections, high mileage, and the driver's seat belt has had a thrashing, to the extent that I thought it had no show of passing a WOF, as it was quite frayed along the edges in a couple of places, and a bit faded as well. Anyway I bought a reasonable second hand belt and meant to get on to changing it for a while. Anyway the WOF date came and I still hadn't got around to it, so ran a hot soldering iron down the edges of the belt and thought I'd try it. Went in today and it passed without comment! Still think I'll change it though.

kazbanz, Dec 3, 9:02am
I'm hearing ya dude. The offers there --its not like rocket science but I can do a belt change in under 5 minutes now

guest, Sep 25, 4:11pm
I really like riindg motorcycle because I do not need to use seat belt. But it is important for us to consider installing motorcycle radar detector in our motorcycle as a good way for radar protection.

guest, Sep 26, 5:14pm
hey man, kevin here, you drew that great picture of dadeveril for me at subcon anyway i set up a blog myself under will's instructions and have posted some art, new and old so check it out any feed back would be great!

guest, Sep 28, 2:43pm
Couldn't agree more random .. I'm sorry thgouh, but I don't see every expensive article of clothing/jewelry as "art". I've seen simple black dresses that cost upwards to a grand simple because of the designer that makes it. That is NOT art . that's just black fabric with a label. You're paying for the label. Some of the stuff you see on the runway I GUESS could be called "artistic" but at the same time, you're NOT going to see those walking down the street you see the adapted versions being sold and they are more or less just regular looking clothes with a pricey label attached.