Reversing camera. I have just installed a wireless reversing camera with gps it was installed by an auto electirician but the pi

cking, Dec 18, 6:06pm
I have just installed a wireless reversing camera with GPS. It was installed by an auto electirician. But the picture on the screen is shown vertical which should be horizontal. Have asked the trader in TM but he said it was installed incorrectly.The manual said to connect with the reversing light. Any body has this problem before and how to correct it!The GPS is showing correctly, ie. horizontally. Thanks

wizid, Dec 18, 7:38pm
tap the screenuntill it horizonal

bitsy_boffin, Dec 18, 8:12pm
Rotate the camera.

jono2912, Dec 18, 9:51pm
+1.

The auto electrician probably should of checked, and corrected this.

noswalg, Dec 18, 10:23pm
tilt your head when reversing

intrade, Dec 18, 10:27pm
maybe the camera is mounted upside down at the back. logic just told me that

illusion_, Dec 19, 1:28am
not as silly as it sounds
mine has touch-screen controls wiich show up only when the screen is touched and you can rotate the picture by using those

other than that you may need to rotate the camera itself somehow . as has also been suggested

wizid, Dec 19, 2:52am
not as silly as it sounds .illusion_
yes i had to do it to mine when i fitted it

cking, Dec 20, 9:04am
The camera was fitted horizontally ie across the top of the number plate.If it is to change upside down, it will only show vertically upside down. #wizid, do you have the same problem and what did you do to correct it! Please tell.

cking, Dec 20, 9:06am
I have tried tapping but .no luck.

dinosaw88, Dec 20, 9:09am
This is it. Surely.

owene, Dec 20, 10:05am
The electrician has forgotten to twist the wires. Give them a tad over 90 degrees of twist and it will come right.

monzaman, Dec 20, 10:23am
Mine rotated ninety degrees anticlockwise and was also back to frontthen corrected itself and a few months ago it rotated ninety degrees clockwise and I'm stil waiting for it to correct itself again,I think it's the camera receiver that's at fault.

jono2912, Dec 20, 12:08pm
Take it back, and say fix it.

owene, Dec 20, 6:40pm
Tap harder. If required, use small hammer.

wizid, Dec 20, 7:31pm
mine was like that down side up .while it was in reverse i tap the sceen untill it rited its self . hope that hepls

wizid, Dec 20, 7:33pm
also make sure your recievers are in the open. the wire form the cam comes out the top of it,