Honda Torneo

tradingfreak360, Feb 9, 6:15am
Recently purchased a 2002 Honda Torneo. I noticed that the factory headunit has a button for CD/Aux, is the AUX for playing your mp3 or ipod in the sound system! When I press the Aux/CD button nothing happens apart from playing a cd and I can't seem to find a AUX port.

lugee, Feb 9, 6:25am
Yeah usually the Aux port is for a portable music player. So, you can't seem to find a 3.5mm jack anywhere on the headunit! Then its possible it might be an aux cable on the back for connecting a CD changer or somesuch extra device.

pandai, Feb 9, 6:49am
There might be an unused connection at the back of the head unit, it's probably a proprietary connection as well

tradingfreak360, Feb 9, 7:39am
Na I can't find an Aux port anywhere, I think it might well be on the back of the headunit, is there any way I could see if there a port, apart from pulling it out! And there are buttons on the headunit that say next disc so there should be an Aux

jasongroves, Feb 9, 9:11am
If the factory unit has a model number you may have some success googling it to find out specs.

tradingfreak360, Feb 9, 8:00pm
Couldn't find any model number on the headunit, all I could find written on it was 2WA0 if that means anything. If it does have a Port for a CD changer on the back (which I'm sure it does as it has Disc - & Disc + buttons on the headunit) can that be used for portable music devices instead!

tradingfreak360, Apr 1, 8:50am
One other thing is that today when I turned the A/C on there was a white odourless fog coming out of the vents, what could be causing this and is it a major job to fix!