Cop question

johnf_456, Feb 16, 12:49am
Biker, hes the lawyer around here.

elect70, Feb 16, 1:40am
Unfortunately they have you by the nuts , be nice to them being a smart assdoesnt get you anywhere ,.just have to suck it up

ema1, Feb 16, 9:33am
Pity odd folks in the general public have lost the meaning of respect, perhaps they in some cases haven't even heard of the word.
Even if they did I doub't that in a lot of cases they'd be intelligent enough the know what respect is!

pitchey, Feb 16, 11:07am
Yes they can, for certain offences/situations. Why were the keys taken!

jono2912, Feb 16, 11:10am
Police get what they give. It's as simple as that.

townie55, Feb 16, 11:55am
Is there any reason they don't want you to have the keys, ie disq driver etc.If the keys are simply lost, I think they would be obligated to have your car seen to by a locksmith and remedied.

net_oz, Feb 16, 4:25pm
Why were the keys taken in the first place!

dr.doolittle, Feb 16, 8:52pm
Ever thought it might be the other way around!

jono2912, Feb 17, 12:47am
I respect the police. But in the end it entirely depends on the officer in general.

Half of them don't have anywhere near the tolerance they used to.

spead, Feb 17, 3:25am
yes and whats a warrant got to do with it!.nothing.

smac, Feb 17, 3:39am

matthew111, Feb 17, 4:46am
no warrants required. common sense sometimes fixes most things. Obviously you should not have been driving for some reason.

bubbles52, Feb 17, 4:49am
keys were taken for a reason wich you wont say, good job and stop bitching

hutchk, Feb 17, 5:58am
If I had to deal with arrogant, clueless little sh*ts all day I'd probably be pretty intolerant too.

klrider, Feb 17, 6:46pm
Prime example.

dragonsview, Feb 17, 10:09pm
biggest gang in the world.They can do anything they want,believe that!

therafter1, Feb 18, 12:03am
What can one say other than lol.

spead, Feb 18, 12:33am
No they cant.

big.b-lil.c, Feb 18, 1:05am
a ex police officer told me they do what ever they want until someone tells them they cant. know your rights or you have none

klrider, Apr 30, 1:58pm
ha funny, how will I sleep now having been called that! Very imaginative, Im picking you have a big chip on a little shoulder after having had plenty of run ins, and its all someone elses fault Im sure bikerboy.