Petrol up 5c a litre this afternoon

Page 2 / 2
bubbles244, Jan 11, 9:05am
anyone would be stupid not to buy irans oil if they could, as they are not paying world prices, there paying what they want for it because iran is desperate for foreign exchange because there money isn't worth anything.

n1smo_gtir, Jan 11, 1:13pm
i only buy at mobil or gull.

dagon1, Jan 12, 2:35am
last i saw 91 in palmy at pak n save was $2.03.going there soon will see what it has gone up to :)

dagon1, Jan 12, 4:48am
how can the pumps go up more but the fuel we have got was paid for ages ago should the price at the pump not go up till we receive the new lot! how can what happens inworld effect the price of fuel that is already been paid for !

stacie_nz, Jan 12, 7:38am
govt get dicount 50% off

morrisman1, Jan 12, 7:45am
just the way it works here. In australia the price appears to be based on what the servo pays to fill the tanks and you can drive down the street and see ten different prices, varying up to 10c a litre between servos.

n3d4sp3d, Jan 12, 7:56am
the govt has to find some money to pay the mps credit cards from xmas, they also need money so clean up that boat that just sunk in TGA.on the on the other hand petrol stil 1.95 at gul, mobil and caltex rotorua eastside

zephyrheaven, Jan 12, 8:14am
The govt needs more of your money to give Bishop Tamaki more space to build his idiotdrome

40wav, Jan 12, 9:28am
have you noticed that when fuel goes up it does so by 5-6cents, but when we finally comes down it is only by 2-3 cents. and even worse than that, it comes down, making everyone feel good, and then within a week they bang it up by another 5 cents .

jjc09, Jan 12, 11:50am
My question is if we went back to the days of picking a day not to use our car like it was way back would it hurt the fuel companys

solarboy, Jan 12, 11:56am
Those were the days when I left my 2 litre car at home on Wednesdays and took my 5 litre van to work - so that didn't hurt the oil companies.

jjc09, Jan 12, 12:01pm
Ok how about this for an idea if "we" as a country just dont buy fuel on a picked out day or am i just dreaming again