Question about Toyota Corolla AE 101 and AE104

ema1, Mar 10, 1:21am
Can anyone tell me if the plush seating out of a Corolla SE (AE104) sedan will fit in place of the original seats in a Corolla AE101 FX SJ coupe.
I'm hoping and assuming the front seat frames in both models and where they bolt up to the floor mounts would be the same!
I know the rear seating won't fit directly but I'd undo all the hog clips and swap the upholstery over as the dimensions I would imagine would be same or similar being both part of the Corolla 100 series family.
The SE seats in the one I'm looking at are real plush jobs and the material is very durable
I know this because I had a friend who had one and the interior was like new even after 300,000kms of use.
Anyone had experience of this as described above please!

r15, Mar 10, 4:12am
yea it'll fit

ema1, Mar 10, 10:24am
Bump.Anyone else in the know please!

alimac1, Mar 11, 3:12am
I suspect that the front seats from the sedan won't move to allow access to the back like the coupe ones will, which may cause issues at WoF time.

ema1, Jul 12, 6:05pm
The front seats in my EE90 5 door hatch do rake right forward and have the one movement release to revert the rake angle of the seat back to it's upright previous position so I guess the AE104 SE sedan ones will rake forward too.
Must go check em to see if they do and compare with the FX SJ once I have it here with me.
I'm away to collect it next weekend actually.