6 volt parts for old CM125 Honda motorbike

tararua_tramper, Jun 10, 1:19am
Gidday, need some advice on where I can get some bits and pieces for the old girl. Thought it would be a straightfoward matter of going to repco or supercheap, but they only have 12 volt stuff! Nothing much on trademe either. Before I go to a bike shop, any ideas on other places I could go or websites I might be able to get stuff on!Need a new flasher and a bunch of bulbs. Cheers

helpless, Jun 10, 2:36am
Look up a guy who uses the "hondarestorer" name on here and ask him a question.He deals in heaps of the older 6 volt bikes.Apart from him you'd need to go to a decent Car Electrical shop.aka such as "Michies" used to be on the Shore.

matarautrader, Jun 10, 5:46am
Or try martyn2500. Hes got a lot of old Honda bits

cocabowla, Jun 10, 6:16am
should just be standard bulbs which most bike shops will have in stock but the headlight bulb may be a honda specific fit, flasher units you will find aftermarket ones at any bike shop.

doriandarby, Jun 10, 6:55am
try ebay.And if that bike was popular in the Asian countries, I bet you'll find plenty of new pattern parts available too.

http://shop.ebay.com/i.html!_from=R40&_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=honda+cm125&_sacat=See-All-Categories

tararua_tramper, Jun 10, 8:17am
thanks guys thats great.

muzz67, Jun 10, 8:39am
econohonda.co.nz have tons of older honda parts at good prices.

cocabowla, Jun 10, 9:05am
i've just browsed google and it brings up standard 12v h4 headlight bulb, do you know its 6v or are you just presuming that fact because its only a 125 !

doriandarby, Jun 10, 9:42am
Forgot about those guys - over in Te Aroha.Bought a MB100 seat off them a few years ago.Very good to deal with.Try them :)

tararua_tramper, Jun 10, 8:03pm
No its definetly a 6 volt.

cocabowla, May 29, 11:43am
ok, thats fine,. knowing honda they probably made 12 versions. lol