Honda Oddessey GPS

cosimo, May 15, 2:27am
I have a Jap import (2000) with built-in GPS on a screen - I have the original DVD for it - but of course it's no use here.

Is it possible to get it working here - along with instructions for the air conditioning and clock that work on the same screeen!

jason18, May 15, 2:42am
You can get instructions probably from a honda dealer but you will never get the gps going

cosimo, May 15, 4:59am
Bummer.Thank you - will search for a manual in English.

johnf_456, May 15, 7:26am
As per kaz

pollymay, May 15, 7:31am
Those all in one DVD player, GPS, music and handsfree things are getting cheaper. They do most of everything unless it ties into the fuel usage/AC controls and stuff which there is no real way of getting around without being very good with those things.

cosimo, Feb 24, 11:10am
polly, mine is inbuilt - part of the car. The same screen has the clock (was 4, now 3 hours behind NZ), the manual aircon touch screen (which works) and heaven knows what else, because I can't read the manual or the knobs!Some time when I feel brave, I will turn the car on, leave it in park, and press or pull all the knobs and flick all the switches and see what happens!But I would rather have the manual!