Greenpeace and petrol

v8_mopar, Apr 13, 5:13am
Anyone notice that the protesting Greenpeace racing around the ocean tying to stop oil expiration are doing so by burning fossil fuels

Irony ??

pollymay, Apr 13, 5:15am
Greenpeace are morons. They held a seminar once that I partially went to out of interest and they started going on about how to cut business compressor belts to stop them operating and crap like that. Urban terrorists with not a clue in the world a lot of them.

morrisman1, Apr 13, 5:26am
I put them in the same boat as vegans
Nutcases

sandypheet, Apr 13, 5:28am
Eco-terrorists,you would think if they were for real they would sail or row out there.If they need to be rescued,how would they like it to be done.Wankers.

franc123, Apr 13, 5:35am
I'm not sure how anyone could claim they were saving the planet by driving a smoky old Lada stationwagon where you can hardly read the greenpeace sticker on the back window for the soot residue stuck to it.Thats what most of their stickers are attached to!Probably creating more pollution than half a dozen late model Jap twincams put together.

v8_mopar, Apr 13, 5:49am
I just think if they need to make a point then they could be using some other mode of transport like a sail boat maybe

I got one of there stickers on my 6.2L V8 lol - bit of a joke and yes I do get funny looks

aragorn2003, Apr 13, 6:18am
Greenpeace must want NZ to stay poor and in massive debt , dont like cheaper petrol!

trogedon, Apr 13, 6:25am
Gee no one could accuse you guys of turning a complex problem into a simplistic one could they!!

smac, Apr 13, 6:28am
Just regurgitating Dave Moore's blog's, that's all ;)

v8_mopar, Apr 13, 9:07am
lol :)

johnf_456, Apr 13, 9:21am
Morons need a life and a real job

solarboy, Apr 13, 9:25am
Appears that they did sail out there. 6 pm news showed two yachts on the scene. I suspect they weren't police or oil exploration veddels.

jezz43, Apr 13, 9:26am
they are thick as anything, especially in their "management". they were employing people to collect donations up in auckland a few years back, i applied as it was $18 an hour to stand around and cop abuse. got told i wasnt thick skinned enough after i yelled at the supervisor interviewing me cos he was racist. go figure

solarboy, Apr 13, 9:26am
Oops - vessels.

johnf_456, Apr 13, 9:27am
Should of recorded it, would be funny as

jezz43, Apr 13, 9:30am
what i couldnt get over was the payrate, $18 an hour to stand around with your finger up your a$$. shouldnt they be on less seeing its a non profit organisation! hard not to see where the "donations" are going

ml6989, Oct 26, 10:47am
They lack common sense and should all go and get a real job.