Phillip.weston RVR Question.

autocars1, Apr 10, 6:50pm
Never touch anything Jap with an M in it.Mazda and Mitzi, crap cars, always been, Mazda has come up recently. Mitizi, save yourself the grief. Don't go there. I also don't do Subaru either, another nightmare. Keep to those rules, don't get burnt fingers. But it's up to you.,

mrfxit, Apr 10, 8:14pm
BEWARE . of the Intrade clones

Seems to be a bigger problem then any other brand of clone. . .(Ooops . I mean car . )

mrfxit, Apr 10, 8:16pm
BUT . have to agree about Subaru.
Not a great track record on engine problems & voted the most often stolen AND or generally abused.

mrfxit, Apr 10, 8:21pm
TOO LATE .
But yea, looked nice enough.

jason18, Apr 10, 8:35pm
The person that won that auction has been disabled so you might be in luck!

jason18, Apr 10, 8:36pm
That was a bloody tidy car and being turbo manual not gdi or tip tronic it cant be all bad!

intrade, Apr 10, 8:43pm
poster 2 is correct. that car is 94 and we all know that computers of that yearall brake down with noumorous symptoms like not starting for 15 minutes at random. i crushed 2 chariots one even cought fire lol. older 82 lancer or a 1978 colt be the only mitsubishi that i would say was not complet crap. same goes for mazda old 323 where good. but 94 and turbo mitsi lol you better have another 20 grand and good shoes and a AA plus membership.

intrade, Apr 10, 8:51pm
lets assume it was a toyota. even then you would not want to buy it as it be rear as, for roof parts etc. it be only good for sunday driving and collecting in the hope it has not fallen apart in 50 years when it maybe something worth as collectors item

mrfxit, Apr 10, 9:00pm
Hey YOU. wtf's the idea of sending in the clone first.
*(waves at the donor for the clone)*
Hi buddy ;-) hows ya morning going!

johnf_456, Oct 18, 4:45pm
Utter shit, where do we begin with such an untrue statement, heck my old car and happens to start with M being 84 still goes fine, no oil burning, original clutch and stick to the road like clue funny that.