Engine mount- Mazda Familia what specs?

catnip3, Mar 4, 4:35am
If anyone can help me on what type of engine mount I should be looking for for my 1999 Mazda Familia Hatchback it would be much appreciated.it's broken with like a piece if rubber sticking out

andrea_w, Mar 4, 4:50am
Just a guess. but exactly the same type as what is already fitted to the car. They come new or used!

catnip3, Mar 4, 4:54am
Yea I figured that, I'm just going to ring the Mazda parts place tomorrow. I have been told from a Mazda parts place that second hand ones are hard to come by.Stupid bf decides to go through like three pick a parts to find a cheapo one with no luck due to the size.another week without a WOF

dent, Mar 4, 4:58am
look up a place called mount shop and give them a ring.

kazbanz, Mar 4, 5:11am
catnip--around $65 from the mount shopPh-8362304 oir 5795965
Which engine mount is it and whats ya chasis codeBF/bj etc

intrade, Mar 4, 5:14am
dont go to mazda lol they either wont sell you one because they dont make the part no more or you will be asked to pay 300% more then a aftermarket part. Example fuelpump in tank for capella mazda mazda dealer wants 552$ and i could have gotten one from supersheep for 160$ but got one from partsmaster for 205$

catnip3, Mar 4, 5:37am
i don't know what engine mount it is. it's in the middle, at the front when I look under the car. sorry I'm one of those that jump in a car and just drive. Will just have a look for the chasis number now if I find it lol thx so much

catnip3, Mar 4, 5:42am
kazbanz the chasis code (i think): model gf- bj5w or the vehicle no! bj5w-123396

kazbanz, Mar 4, 5:48am
hmmm ok--theres a few mounts -the front is part number 22ao41
top mount is22m004

catnip3, Mar 4, 5:54am
thx! two types is a lot more precise than what I know which is nothing haha. Will ring those two places in the morning