Mitsubishi 3.2 diesel 2000 pajero

sunnychch, Jul 10, 7:34am
any owners out there, r u happy with your pajero, looking to buy one, its done highish Km 237.000 but is a great car, any thoughts, its priced at $16,999

monaro17, Jul 10, 9:45am
That price is too high I'd say with those kms $14,900 would be it's price but they are good vehicles- quite powerful too. Don't touch a petrol version, horribly thirsty and not all that grunty

yogibearz, Jul 10, 9:47pm
Yep agree with above. Pretty good engines and a step up from the 4m40 2.8 engine. If its been properly serviced km shouldnt be an issue.

franc123, Jul 11, 7:57am
I'd be concerned about value loss from hereon, it isn't exactly a bargain given its age and kms and they sure as hell aren't worth Prado money when you come to trade or sell them a few years later. Whether you care about that or not is your business but it is something you need to know. The good news is that they were a big improvement re long term reliability,performance and refinement compared with previous models.

sunnychch, Jul 12, 8:49am
we can't find any diesel with similar kms for cheaper here in chch, I thought it was quite a good price really