Ford falcon windows

lorollaz.inc, Aug 13, 5:31am
i have a 95 ford falcon,neither of the front electric windows wind up or down anymore,it looks like the window motor runs a big rubber belt but it looks complicated,(not as easy as putting a bike chain back on the cog) does anyone have any ideas on the best way to fix these,ideally i would like the electric windows working again! so,wooden wedges to hold the windows up is a last resort.

quickstitch, Aug 13, 7:22am
go to a wrecker and buy two working units. If the ones in your car have never been replaced before they will be rivetted in. drill the rivets out and replace with nuts and bolts, and bolt the new units in. easiest solution.

grangies, Aug 13, 7:48am
Try taking the door trims off , and carefully tap the electric window motors with a hammer.

Tap don't whack lol.

If they do come free, then spend about 5 minutes winding them up and down to to help getting everything flowing again.

carclan, Aug 13, 8:54pm
I'm not sure but think Rare Spares sold the nylon gears for them that usually clap out. Other wise check the PCB that the master switches are on for dry solder joints.

bellky, Aug 13, 8:56pm
Thanks for the tip quickstitch.

guest, Sep 25, 7:52am
Ive seen this great australian band from when they satrted with Bon Scott twice and every tour since then with both Razors Edge & both Black Ic...

guest, Sep 26, 4:33pm
John France wrote AND SWORE that he planned to marry LYNDA and that:I am plrtensey free to marry and there is no legal impediment of any kind to my marriage under the laws of the State of which I am a resident.THE US CONSULAR SIGNED THE DOCUMENT STATING THAT MR. FRANCE SWORE AND SIGNED THAT WHAT HE WROTE ON THE DOCUMENT WAS TRUE.THEREFORE MR. FRANCE KNEW VERY WELL WHAT HE WAS DOING AND THERE IS NO DOUBT ABOUT THAT.

guest, Sep 28, 1:59pm
18.10.2012 at 16:48 Good post. I discover stmioheng more challenging on distinct blogs everyday. Most commonly it's stimulating to see content material off their writers and exercise slightly at their store. Ie2EUR(TM)d would prefer to use some while using content material in this little weblog whether you do not mind. Natually Ie2EUR(TM)ll offer you a link for your internet weblog. A lot of thanks sharing.