Strange question i know

farmer-boi, Sep 9, 7:31am
i am wondering if it is possible to fit a toyota caldina 3sgte motor into a 2000 toyota gaia, if so is it also possible to bolt the FWD gearboxfrom the gaia onto the caldina motor. The original gaia motor has been run dry on oil by a certain person who i shell not name lol ( she thinks its funny) and needless to say the motor is now for better words stuffed

farmer-boi, Sep 9, 8:03am
any1 lol

intrade, Sep 9, 8:07am
dont know but i would fit the same engine again as was fitted or you get more problems then you can wish for with engine computer not fitting wrong wiring and alsorts other unforseen things

aragorn2003, Sep 9, 8:10am
has been done before alot in other vehicles , so can't see why not . but you'll need everything down to ecu and maybe a different box to suit the gte. would be a big adventure when the short option would be buy a 3sfe and be back to normal.

google is your friend , join a toyota forum and start researching

farmer-boi, Sep 9, 8:12am
aww if it were to fit i would be changeing computer and looms where needed i just want something different lol. the gaia runs the 3sfe motor

farmer-boi, Sep 9, 8:13am
yea i have ended up geting a cheap run around for the misus and have decided i like the gaia to much to get rid of it. BUT i want to do something different that no one else has done haha

aragorn2003, Sep 9, 8:16am
put a rotor in it

farmer-boi, Sep 9, 8:16am
haha a front wheel drive rotor people mover lmfao

intrade, Sep 9, 8:26am
you need loads research only engine i transplanted was old diesel with 1 wire no computer.

40wav, Sep 9, 8:32am
Slip a V12 in there.

farmer-boi, Sep 9, 9:10am
haha v12 now that would be different lol

ralphdog1, Sep 9, 10:41am
OK, there are some established facts here.
1. You like the Gaia too much to get rid of it.
2. You want to do something different.
3. The person whom you will not name ran it with no oil in it and thinks it is funny.

Answer, change the person whom you will not name, with an attitude like that she ain't a keeper.

mrcat1, Sep 9, 11:00am
Blown big block!

jmma, Sep 9, 11:03am
Nah, its a blown 3SFE, they are just a little block (o:

mrcat1, Sep 9, 11:08am
I was meaning a V8 big block seen you need something different, while i'm on the subject of something different, that nameless one needs to be renewed with a different one as well or at least a attitude readjustment.

jmma, Sep 9, 11:25am
I'm not the OP and I know what a blown big block is
Just pulling your left one mrcat (o: