"The" famous toyota

Page 1 / 3
supernova2, Sep 15, 12:34am
Looks like it didn't sell at the urner place either.Relisted for the 19th.

aragorn2003, Sep 15, 12:43am
estimated price 9-10gz , he really should've sold it to the Toyota museum

carstauranga001, Sep 15, 1:10am
Dreamland

mantagsi, Sep 15, 1:12am
Holy moly, if it is so valuable why doesn't he just keep the damned thing and raise money some other way! I mean, surely, the time when the money was needed must have long passed, considering how many times it has ridden the merry go round

supernova2, Sep 15, 1:53am
Maybe could sell tickets to view!Might make more that way than it ever will selling it.

kazbanz, Sep 15, 5:44am
urners are gonna just keep ringin the till and chargin him

franc123, Sep 15, 5:59am
`It was self evident it would never sell locally for what it would in Japan.Why it was brought here is anyones guess, a bit dumb in all honesty

supernova2, Sep 28, 3:06am
I see its STILL listed at urners.

kdcentralni, Sep 28, 3:11am
Wheedle should buy it and crush it as a publicity stunt as it didn't sell on trade me for like 50 years or something.

sifty, Sep 28, 3:57am
Yeah put it in a tent at, say the beach hop.
I'm sure the punters will be lining up to see such a beautiful rarity.

supernova2, Sep 28, 8:35am
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

fordkiwi27, Oct 18, 6:06am
snake eyes is back!

fordcrzy, Oct 18, 6:55am
i saw this car in tauranga! didnt look like 10G's of toyota

cowlover, Oct 18, 10:46am
Yep that the car and yep its not worth10G.Urners must be enjoying the listing fees as if it ever sells by then they will have made enough to keep the company running for years.

fordkiwi27, Oct 18, 6:07pm
its back on here $1 reserve,different user name. looks like it will go this time.

kcf, Oct 18, 7:23pm
I will only believe that once I see that it has actually changed hands :-)

sifty, Oct 18, 7:34pm
As above.

jas_nz, Oct 18, 9:00pm
auction number!

sifty, Oct 18, 9:07pm
search sprinter.

fordcrzy, Oct 18, 9:37pm
it'll get pulled before finishing i bet

tgray, Oct 18, 9:42pm
Shame to have such a 'mint' car sitting in the rain with all that salt spray from the beach going all over it!
I wouldn't have done that.
'Everything works except the factory fog lamps'.
Why not connect them up and then 'everything works'. Surely it's worth getting those working!

trdbzr, Oct 18, 10:41pm
In the dying minutes it will be one of his other two accounts doing shill bidding on the auction, as usual.

johnf_456, Oct 18, 10:48pm
Give it up and leave the poor dude alone, just cause he expects x amount doesn't mean he will get it. Just leave the dude alone and mind your own business.

sifty, Oct 18, 10:56pm
THIS is why we don't leave it alone. How many times has it sold, only to be pulled with a BS excuse from the seller because it didn't reach the lofty value he thinks it is worth.

jmma, Oct 19, 6:09am
Different trader(o: