Class B car Licensing question.

gweedo1, Mar 8, 9:40pm
Hi, I was recently informed if I drive less than 50km in one way at any time I could change registration or licensing to get get car licensing cheaper! Any help or more info appreciated. Something along the lines of a class B license! Not really sure.

jmma, Mar 8, 9:45pm

gweedo1, Mar 8, 9:54pm
Been there does not tell me anything about B class car licensing.

intrade, Mar 8, 10:08pm
you where told wrong there is also a registration for noncomrecial ambulance that people use to get cheap rego untill they get caught and get huge fines. exemption class B is tractor agracultur vehicle. You need to own a farm and its 21 or so km only if you own a farm on the other end of the 21k also you need a wof if the vehicle can travel faster then 40kph. So you been told porkies, the only cheap leagelrego is for 40 year and older cars.

intrade, Mar 8, 10:10pm
re *3 the link in post 2 clearly states anything about B
Farm vehicles

A motor vehicle (not a trailer) designed for agricultural operations and used on a road solely for agricultural operations, including mobile or movable huts, galleys, and similar motor vehicles used on a road solely in connection with such operations. This does not include a vehicle designed for cartage or spreading of lime or fertiliser when used on the road for cartage or a weed sprayer on a truck chassis.
A motor vehicle (not a trailer) owned by a farmer and only used on the road to go from one part of the farm to another part of the same farm, or from one farm to another farm owned or managed by the same person, for agricultural operations.
A tractor or traction engine used on the road solely for agricultural operations; or if used mainly for agricultural operations and otherwise only in connection with road construction and maintenance.
A tractor owned by a farmer used on a road only for
the owner's agricultural operations, and/or
the cartage of milk, cream, or whey to or from a dairy factory, and/or
cartage of any farm produce, implements, stock, or other farm requisites from one farm to another farm that is owned or managed by the same person or for a maximum round trip of 21 kilometres of public highway.
A tractor that is designed and used partly for the purpose of loading lime or fertiliser into topdressing aircraft and partly for drawing a trailer that is designed and used exclusively for carrying aviation fuel in a permanently attached tank for use in topdressing aircraft, and for no other purpose and is not taken on any round trip of more than 21 kilometres of public highway.

gweedo1, Mar 8, 10:12pm
I Guess I was fooled then, bugger.