Mitsubishi FTO owners

mitsiboy69, Mar 31, 3:53am
Looking at a GPX tiptronic. Yay or nay! (I don't mind the auto box)

andy61, Mar 31, 4:24am
Nay ,itsa Mitsi.Dont ever buy cars with 3 diamonds on the front unless you want to keep a mechanic wealthy and yourself poor.

mitsiboy69, Mar 31, 4:27am
Have you owned an FTO! I've owned plenty of mitsi's and never taken them to a mechanic

franc123, Mar 31, 4:32am
LOL thats the reason why a lot of them die young. Anyway as for FTO's, they aren't much fun to own now they are this old, heater cores exploding at random and dripping coolant through the trans computer is one of their charming habits. Good luck.

lazzo, Mar 31, 5:19am
The V6 is a good car, stay away from the 4 cylinder.

mitsiboy69, Mar 31, 5:23am
Yea looking the the GPX with the v6 mivec engine

trogedon, Mar 31, 5:44am
I've had a number of Mitisis and they've all been good but I wouldn't be buying one that was that complex. For a sporty coupe you'd be better off with a Celica or similar.

lazzo, Mar 31, 6:25am
I don't think there's much risk in one, I mean they're a 20 year old car now, so are likely to have all the little issues 20 year old cars have.

trogedon, Mar 31, 5:48pm
Now there are just the big issues to contend with - blown head gasket, worn rings, stuffed trans.

dinosaw88, Mar 31, 8:38pm
Female Transportation Only.

toyrkt, Apr 1, 4:20am
Ive had the gpx they are a good little carcheap on gas for a v6 got little bit of tit for a small car but nothing to write home about. removed the glue under the head lining of mine as this causes them to rustalso check for rust in the rear end chassis rails tend to rust I wouldnt think twice about buying another if i found one as tidy as the one I had

toyrkt, Apr 1, 4:21am
when u find the power band in the gpx she comes alive

mitsiboy69, Apr 1, 5:36am
Yea drove one today, nice engine and really nice handling car. The tiptronic gearbox is good too, quite responsive.