The 12V car battery for a 2008 Prius?

coolsell081, Jun 11, 8:35am
It seems different from a normal 12v battery in a car, said AA. Who knows where you can get it? Or which garage will fit it for you? Thanks

greghale, Jun 11, 9:06am

coolsell081, Jun 11, 9:48am
Thanks! But the video seems made in the US, so where in Auckland you can get a 12v battery for a 2008 Prius? If anybody knows

upnorth, Jun 11, 10:09am
I'd ask a cab driver.

greghale, Jun 11, 10:20am
supercheap

supernova2, Jun 11, 12:01pm
Exide list one for it - 60cpmf so I'd say any good auto electrician should be able to help you out.

macman26, Jun 11, 1:02pm
Ask toyota. Last one i got from them was $40 cheaper than from Supercheap. Same battery.

intrade, Jun 11, 7:52pm
12 volt system battery is a normal car battery on a chevrolet volt ampera and seems the same thing on prius. correct size and a longest lasting one would be what to get personally i probably would see if it needs programming on to the car and i would get a 36 month warranty one as its not easy changed they dont make special prius for the usa and another special one for new zealand , the water rotates the other way but that is where any difference ends northpole is still north and south pole is still south. and the vehicles are not magically different when they get here.

bigfatmat1, Jun 28, 9:11am
As above exide sell them they are easy to change and don't need "Programming" to car