When individuality goes ugly

tamarillo, Nov 13, 9:25am

pebbles61, Nov 13, 9:41am
Eyes have been raped!

nzjay, Nov 13, 9:51am
How much does it cost to produce, transport and store hydrogen? As much as fossil fuel? I don't really see the point yet, especially when we all know that the Earth isn't really "globally warming".

brapbrap8, Nov 13, 9:59am
I don't mind the front, but the rest is nasty.
I like the idea of hydrogen, much more practical than straight electricity.
When oil starts to run out and petrol is suddenly $10/L then it will start to make a lot of sense.

poppy62, Nov 13, 7:59pm
At last a replacement car for JMMA's old Corolla. Straight out of the design house of Itchymiki. -
. This is a 10 year old Italian design Toyota.

whqqsh, Nov 13, 8:20pm
Japs have run out of things to copy so try their hand at actual design & this is the result. come on Euros, give them something for next season. PLEASE!

purple666, Nov 14, 5:14am
Can't see the world running out of oil anytime soon, I doubt that will be the reason gas hits $10/l.

gammelvind, Nov 14, 5:57am
Looks very much like a Subaru side on, front? Thats one hell of a handlbar moustache.

apollo11, Nov 14, 6:47am
The guts of it look like a tupperware party- plastic boxes everywhere. I think a tank of hydrogen isn't something I'd want to have strapped to my arse.

kazbanz, Nov 14, 6:50am
why not?--75% of whats around you is hydrogen.--as in air.
Sorry had to laugh concidering we are happy to ride with a highly flammable liquid between our legs or under the backside of our passengers

morrisman1, Nov 14, 7:44am
except that 75% of the atmosphere is not hydrogen, neither is it stored at 10,000psi

skin1235, Nov 14, 9:24am
and where do they get that hydrogen from?
hmmm, they crack it from petrol and ethanol

seadubya, Nov 14, 9:31am

hitman45, Nov 14, 11:22am
Shouldn't that be nitrogen?

barrylarry, Nov 15, 10:04am
damn. 1,800kg? These new cars are approaching cadillac weights, but nowhere near as massive

pebbles61, Nov 15, 10:09am
Because people want gay arse shit like "crash protection" and "climate control" etc, all means more mass lol.

m16d, Nov 15, 8:03pm
If you fill the tanks with hydrogen,wouldn't the car just float away. ?

gammelvind, Nov 15, 8:10pm
I kinda like gay arse shit like that!

differentthings, Oct 15, 10:38am
seen worst, but yep it's pretty bad