Rear wheel drive Jap car .

toysky, Mar 28, 11:12pm
What is out there for about 12k 2 litre -------- 3 litre Sedan ?

Thanks

brapbrap8, Mar 28, 11:43pm
Altezza

jusay, Mar 28, 11:46pm
Toyota Mark X, Nissan Skyline 250GT/350GT. Stagea

vtecintegra, Mar 28, 11:49pm
NIssan Fuga too which is like a bigger Skyline

There are also a bunch of weird Toyotas (Brevis, Progres etc)

motorboy2011, Mar 29, 12:04am
I had a choice of the 250gt skyline and 350rx Stagea. Went with the Stagea, around the same $, more power, more room.

vtecintegra, Mar 29, 12:35am
Depending on spec there may not be a lot of weight difference between a four door Skyline and a 350z anyway (the curb weight ranges actually overlapped)

differentthings, Mar 29, 12:39am
I think the 1st one is dreaming a bit, maybe if it was a turbo. If I had the choose I would go the Nissan for sure but neither of them rock my boat.

motorboy2011, Mar 29, 12:43am
A 350z is 3.5l, 370z is 3.7l. I'd say that the 3.5 350z is already a little more eco than the 3.5 skyline and stagea as the 350z likely weighs less and uses the same motor.

brapbrap8, Mar 29, 1:19am
Since when are Supras and Z cars sedans?

toysky, Mar 29, 3:07am
Yes guys as above 60 yr old guy Sedan please or Hatch

kazbanz, Mar 29, 3:13am
Toyski--try a brevis-darn comfortable.
They are my favourite jap car

monaro17, Mar 29, 4:27am
Nissan Fuga

tamarillo, Mar 29, 4:35am
What do you like about them? Interested. Looks smaller than mark X and see it is straight 6 rather than v6.

melonhead1, Mar 29, 6:33am
You also have to factor in the cost of the obligatory manual transmission conversion.

vtecintegra, Mar 29, 6:51am
They're based on the first gen Altezza so have the old I6 not the newer V6 like the Mark X (which is a much newer design)

ema1, Mar 29, 8:03am
Damn nice cars them and a super strong power train too, with heaps of potential.

brapbrap8, Mar 29, 9:36am
The 2L and 2.5L is only a 4 speed which is not great.
The 3L has a 5 speed.

kazbanz, Mar 30, 8:27am
They actually aren't smaller in any dimension that counts. -Boot size,cabin size etc. I actually had one as a drive car for ages and loved it.
They are just such a solid car on the road.--and lots of lexus features inside.

cjdnzl, Mar 30, 8:48am
Nissan Medalist, 6 cyl 2.5L, independent suspenders, very comfortable and quiet, regular gearbox - not cvt - fairly large car, reclining back seat etc.

westwyn, Mar 30, 12:13pm
I'd vote with Kazbanz on the Brevis- I've had two this past year, one as a driver- brilliant and utterly understated cars- my last one (a 3--litre) had black leather seats, both heated with full power, tilt/tele steering column, cruise, killer audio, ABS, VSC, side air-bags, dual-zone air. and with the 3-litre 2JZ-FSE up front, super-smooth power delivery matched to a 5-speed auto. My Euro-centric neighbour took it for a drive during his quest for a 3-series, was so impressed (and he's not easily impressed!) he prised it out of my hands. I'd buy it back in a heartbeat- if he'd sell it to me!

timmo1, Mar 30, 8:51pm
. its a bit like girl with a good brain etc but an ugly face IMO haha.

kazbanz, Apr 4, 6:06pm
Actually IMO its like an average looking girl that's totally loyal and is amazing in bed.