Caravan reg & wof tags ?

rpee, Feb 2, 7:13am
Does a caravan reg & wof tags have to be displayed near the reg plate or can they be displayed anywhere else on the caravan ? Thanks

franc123, Feb 2, 7:16am
its usual to do this or else on the rear window, as long as they are present and visible it doesn't really matter.

gmphil, Feb 2, 9:27am
try keep them together !
me and 14 others had to make a court appearance to get of no wof tickets on our boat trailers . ticketed at half moon bay marina on a satday my rego was on plate but wof sticker was on winch stork .

mrsglaucoma11, Feb 2, 6:10pm
Same. The WOF paper doesn't last very long when it gets wet.

bjmh, Feb 2, 6:25pm
gmphil . I had similar,i got pulled up for doing 104kph. fair enough. cop then proceeded to rip me a new r's hole for having not displayed my wof sticker on or by the number plate.We had meaningful dialogue and eventually I got a speeding ticket only.

twink19, Feb 2, 6:36pm
I have wof & rego on front window of caravan, as no rear window

martin11, Feb 2, 7:30pm
This is from the warrent regulations !

Affixing the WoF label

The WoF label must be affixed by the vehicle inspector or a delegated employee of the inspecting organisation in one of the following positions:

b) for a trailer, on the back of the vehicle near the registration plate, or on the right-hand side of the vehicle at the rear, or if this is impracticable, in a position where it can readily be seen

c) for any other vehicle, in a position where it can readily be seen.

Should get you off the tickets .

rpee, Feb 3, 5:22am
Hi, my caravan has no front or rear window, only side windows ! I was going to put them on the side down low.

lookoutas, Feb 4, 5:02am
Back in the days when I was towing my trailer a lot, I kept the stickers in a slipper inside the back window of my car.
When a cop saw them, I explained that I kept them there so they were out of the crap, and I would see the WOF every time a washed the car. Hence, kept it current, otherwise it could easily be forgotten.

Haven't been in that situation for years now, but still keep the Rego there.
The trailer only goes to the dump when it's full of greens.

nzangel1, Jul 7, 2:12pm
Ours is in the front window.