Best tyres for my car to replace

inkapuka, Apr 9, 8:30am
http://www.hyperdrive.co.nz/product/high-performance/125/pilot-super-sport/160369/detail?associated=177040%2C currently have 2 of theese and http://www.hyperdrive.co.nz/product/tyres/122/potenza-re002-adrenalin/1136279/detail?associated=1142686%2C have them on front almost bald.

Dont want to pay 600 for a tyre and even 350 a tad expensive. Car is to low in the back to have the bridgestones in there because they rub on the guards others dont .Car is a 07 bk mazda axela mazdaspeed been lowerd on adjusible suspension could raise it but im lazy aparantely

inkapuka, Apr 9, 8:31am
Oh and its sittng on 18x8 wheels

intrade, Apr 9, 8:53am
see if jinyu make a tyre to suite

inkapuka, Apr 9, 9:04am
they good?

inkapuka, Apr 9, 9:08am
dont want chea
p stuff otherwise ill end up torque steering into a tree

vtecintegra, Apr 9, 9:10am
TBH I'd be looking for a set of stock wheels - they're 18x7

inkapuka, Apr 9, 9:19am
Hmm yeah the bridgestones only rub when hit a bigger bump in road. its just way the tyres sidewalls are flat where as the super sports curve inwarwds so give mOre room

intrade, Apr 9, 10:12am
i will be replacing my bridgstone my on my vw for jinyu tyres jinyu are just below michelin rated.

clark20, Apr 9, 10:14am
So they are both crap?

youngones2, Apr 9, 10:23am
i have just replaced my goodyear eagle f1 asm2 with nitto invo. although the nitto is a quiet tyre and good in dry it is not a patch on the goodyear which are simply awesome. there was none in stock in nz at the time. since then read motor magazine tyre test and they finished 2nd this year and 1st last year and my nitto were 10th.

intrade, Apr 9, 10:24am
no micheline is a good tyre and so is jinyu
the brigdstone are a death trap in the rain on a powerfull car. i had both front wheels spin in the rain without the car moveing one time when i was thinking my clutch was stuffed at first. but when i let the eccalerator fully go it started to move off only then i realised there was 0 grip on them bridgstones in the rain. they grip ok in the dry but jinyu grip good wet and dry far better then a bridgstone junk.

clark20, Apr 9, 10:36am
Then you have the wrong ones, I have had 3 sets (RE050, RE002 and now S02s) on my 400hp / 550nm Commodore and all are good, my first choice is Bridgestone esp if made in japan

intrade, Apr 9, 10:43am
i posted the tyre numbers before on here and they where not like old and hard they are now a few years older but they where crap years ago already
bridgstone sport tourer my 01 is the tyres i have fitted 17 inch 225

inkapuka, Apr 9, 4:53pm
The ones on back the michellin are amazing but the Bridgestone are almost bald and need some good ones to replace only common brands not Ching Chong ones

inkapuka, Apr 9, 5:41pm
That's what I have on front at the moment

stevo2, Apr 9, 6:05pm
Nothing wrong with the RE002's

inkapuka, Apr 9, 7:51pm
Might get them again then

inkapuka, Apr 9, 7:57pm
No not a racist I just don't want cheap sh1te on my front wheel drive 220kw performance car tyres are the only thing holding you to the road and when u get cheap budget stuff they heat up and become useless

budgel, Apr 9, 8:18pm
Check out GT radials, I have their Y rated tyres on my V8 BMW and am happy with them.

inkapuka, Apr 9, 8:26pm
Windy roads and the odd track day yes

edangus, Apr 9, 8:36pm
Falken 452? I run them on the 300C SRT8. Read as "300kw + of big heavy pig"

inkapuka, Mar 21, 9:06am
Idont get rub at the mo its ony with the other tyres i got