AA advantage warranty

tony9, Apr 10, 6:25am
Likely you will only have limited cover for 90 days, then nothing under the AA warranty.

But CGA will apply regardless.

msigg, Apr 10, 6:33am
looks like cover under the dealer, nothing about AA, just an AA appraisal, and an offer to sign up for more cover.

ntalke, Apr 10, 6:36am
Typical advertising for a Tida,no mention of it having a CVT transmission

kazbanz, Apr 10, 7:45am
To translate the advert for you
The AA have kicked the tyres on this vehilcle--appraisal is NOT a full mechanical PP inspection.
To offer some peace of mind the dealer is offering 3 months warranty. but with a car of this age you expect a darn sight more cover than that onder CGA etc

twinklestar2, Apr 10, 7:47am
I was going to take it for a test drive to my mechanic, if they object then I know not to buy it. I have had the same mechanic for over 10 years. We know each other and he dont want to see me ripped off.

kazbanz, Apr 10, 7:58am
THAT is exactly what I would recommend.

roadie, Mar 19, 7:02pm
I have a Tiida and absolutely love it. Giving it a full service on Saturday, so will be interesting to see how it fares. It has just done 130,000.

I had a car from that dealership undergo the AA test once, and as a result never purchased - always recommend a full inspection from someone you trust. I think from memory they refunded the test price, or offered a free test on another car, but I have avoided them since!