Anyone with PartsTrader?

supernova2, Sep 18, 10:07pm
Hi guys
Would someone with Parts Trader be able to post up a request for me?

I'm after a Tow Bar for a 2001 Santa Fe and have tried all my usual sources and drawn a blank everywhere. It's the SM series so should be the same bar from 2001 to about early 2007 - there must be one somewhere its just finding the thing.

TIA

hamhonda, Sep 18, 10:19pm
I can put it across my Partslink system for you, whats your rego number so I can get the correct chassis code for it

lookoutas, Sep 19, 5:12am
You can go into your friendly panelbeater and get them to put it on.
I could do it, but not worth it as too far away.

Good offer above anyway.

ozz1, Sep 19, 5:56am
try 0800 towbars. or partslink.co.nz . forget partstrader. just another IAG insurance scam. and sold my last one last week sorry. also try GEE motors. in napier.

lookoutas, Sep 19, 6:36am
You can never bag IAG enough for me, or as much as I will, but it does have a good coverage in one sweep.

supernova2, Sep 19, 10:23am
Thanks
ZS7345

Also had tried Gee Mtrs - they had some but all damaged. Just my luck!

fordcrzy, Sep 22, 9:05am
what about new. they arent THAT expensive.

supernova2, Sep 22, 10:35am
Might have to do that but trying to do my bit for the planet by recycling.

hamhonda, Sep 22, 7:50pm
sorry supernova, just saw your reply. Will put it across our link now for ya

hamhonda, Sep 23, 12:01am
Hi supernova, try Outback 4x4 in Ngaruawahia. They have one there off a 2004 Santa Fe & I have spoken to my man at Hyundai and he says that will be the same model (PS, his last price through Hyundai was about $800!)

intrade, May 21, 10:13am
be carfull with towbars if you have stability control then the towbar must be programmed in to the engine managament system as part of a comunication module, because stability is affected quite differently with a trailer, and the system has to run trailer attached stability brakeing programms.