Landy Disco 1993 3.8 V8

monaro17, Apr 17, 9:34am
. ? more info please. What are you wanting to know?

tamarillo, Apr 17, 9:45am
Offer it to me for $100.

cagivachick1, Apr 17, 9:55am
only if it has a full tank of gas

msigg, Apr 17, 10:17am
reasonable cheap tow vehicle. Not alot of demand for them, hence cheap.

franc123, Apr 17, 10:48am
Have you priced fixing the panel damage?

unideck, Apr 17, 1:46pm
I take it its the first of the 3.9 not "3.8"? Im looking for a project so the body will be ripped off anyway, what $$ you looking for?

tamarillo, Apr 17, 8:16pm
Looks like unideck is great option. If the damage is expensive someone wanting a project is maybe best buyer out there.
They're not worth a lot on real market (where people actually pay for cars not just sill adverts) as the gas use and bad reputation puts folks off.
If you had a quote to fix it, a $1 reserve auction with plenty of photos, good describtion, etc would be best choice I reckon.
As an example my mate in golden bay bought a tidy straight one for $2000 a year back. its showing wear but still going.

tamarillo, Apr 17, 11:43pm
Op, time to start auction, if anyone is interested we are not allowed to use forum for any advert or sales.
Start auction with $400 start reserve and lots of photos plus details. Be a great project base for someone, or just a bush wagon. I know folk who keep an old 4wd just for heavy duty use and don't register or wof them as they dont leave rural properties.

unideck, Apr 18, 12:41am
Cool, sounds like what im looking for - send me some photos ;) or list me an auction with a buy now.

mojo49, Apr 18, 4:15am
I have owned a couple of Discos and still have one. I sold a scruffy 95 done about 150km but in really good mechanical order with WOF about a year ago for $1000. With the panel damage yours will struggle to fetch more than that on TM. There are plenty of them for sale and unless they are in really good nick they are hard to sell. Best of luck anyway and anything more than a wrecker will give you is a bonus.

elect70, Apr 18, 4:28am
Lots of parts around for them at wreckers , if its mechanically good fix it . Better the devil you know than some elses . . bodged up cast off . Dam good off roader , i only sold mine & bought a classic RR3.9 for more creature comfort in me old age .

tamarillo, Apr 18, 4:41am
Don't see the listing, have you made one? You're going to need photos and you can't try and sell it here on forum, not allowed.
IMO $1500 is too high but let's see listing and damage.

unideck, Apr 18, 4:47am
Agreed a tad high but let's see the listing first ???

gusthe1, Mar 8, 8:58am
Wow, that evolved from the original post