Toyota Vanguard. 2.4 7 seater.

compaq5, Dec 31, 6:29am
Hi out there, any one know how to adjust head lights, drivers side head light is showing a very dark black spot on the road at night, about 6/8 mts in front? shadow cast! unable to see the right of the roadway ahead ,this is not over center line, I never seen this before
as if is only showing half the light ahead ! head lights very bright, L H good road coverage! Hope some one can help. All have a safe New Year.

intrade, Dec 31, 6:40am
did you check your lights filament high and low beam are all working and no half a light bulb is blowen?
make a vid and upload on youtube?

kazbanz, Dec 31, 7:36am
Compaq--im betting intrade is right. blown or blackened bulb

tmenz, Dec 31, 8:59am
Is it a Pulsar?
Daughter's Pulsar lamp fitting broke and hot globe then melted part of the reflector causing a very strange beam pattern.

kazbanz, Apr 7, 10:07am
Compaq--thinking about it overnight.
This is step by step from easy to not so easy.
Turn your lights on and check left/right side seem to have the same lights lit up left side vs right side when looking at the lights. Both high and low beam If not you have your answer there.New bulb needed
If they seem to be ok then have a look at how the bulbs are mounted.
Ive seen the most unbelievable positions for bulbs to be shoved in the mountings. Whilst you are at it I'd be sure the correct bulb has been fitted. -compare the bulb in the left side to the right side.
try swapping bulbs left to right side.
If the issue migrates to the left you know its a bulb issue. If not then its lens.
I know this likely isn't how Mat etc would do things but its able to be done at home with no tools