World Sports Car Champion - NZ!

socram, Nov 23, 7:39pm
Granny Herald's headline (sic) was "Mark Webber", which seems odd as you'd expect Kiwi Brendon Hartley as the Kiwi to be the headline in a NZ newspaper. Typical.

Brilliant job in a very competitive environment, including racing at night. That is an awesome achievement and deserves the same sort of accolades as Scott Dixon's success.

unideck, Nov 23, 8:49pm
Hey Ray, couldn't agree more. Scots staying here for Leadfoot too, its official now so its another excuse to call in ;) Don't forget the Penguins haha. Just popping over to Rods now doing a lap on the Ducati, should be fun.

elect70, Nov 23, 9:13pm
No surprise from t media probably got the news feed from aussie & just reprinted it . No wonder kiwis have to fight tooth & nail to get recognition in m sport . even Scott Dixon hardly gets a mention even winning the Indy car championship . yet some wanted a state funeral for a an ex rugby player & probably a prothumus gong .

socram, Nov 24, 4:19am
Would never forget the Penguins Craig! I'm handing over control of our race series after the end of this season (I've done it for 20 years!) so Leadfoot might be a possibility in 2017/18. Geez, I'll be really old by then.

unideck, Sep 16, 3:02am
Oh No, Rod has some serious special guests this coming year. If you need a place to stay we have a three room inc bathroom - self contained section of the house you could use ;) all yours if & when you need it.

Here is a pic of the new road section Rod put in the other week. The rocks are from Pikes Peak in Colorado, never mind my bike, the start line is a cool feature :)

https://trademe.tmcdn.co.nz/photoserver/full/427745974.jpg