Ford Mondeo Wagons

bellyatobhs, Jun 27, 6:46am
Who has one and what do you think of it? we are looking at getting one so just wondering what people think of them. How big a car are they? easy to park?

jmma, Jun 27, 6:50am
Probably best to give an idea what year etc you are thinking of (o:

bellyatobhs, Jun 27, 6:52am
2011 Diesel we are looking at the focus as well I think the focus might be a little small though

kecal, Jun 27, 6:55am
my wife had one as a company car from new last year , sorry i wouldnt buy one , too slow back to front wipers indicators seemed very tinnie just overall not very impressed .

intrade, Jun 27, 7:01am
diesel must be driven 50km without stopping in one go at medium speeds at least 1 time a week. also no wrong oils must ever be used , and a diesel fuel aditive in every tank of diesel is best to combat diesel fuel problems like rapid agressive corrosion from ultra low sulfur and ethanol conterminated diesel batches .

serf407, Jun 27, 7:04am
How does a Commodore Sportwagon compare from the same year ?

bellyatobhs, Jun 27, 7:05am
We live out of town so the travel isn't a problem, we are replacing a diesel we currently have, thanks for tips

bellyatobhs, Jun 27, 7:10am
much more $$ and isn't fuel economic.

intrade, Jun 27, 7:11am
What exact diesel make and model do you have ?

bellyatobhs, Jun 27, 7:22am
Toyota Caldina 2.2l diesel 2001

tsjcf, Jun 27, 7:28am

youngones2, Apr 20, 7:33pm
i have got a 2011 diesel mondeo. owned from new. as intrade said i use morreys diesel additive and have had no problems with it. infact the best car i have owned and has heaps of room (16yr old 6ft 3") in front and back. on a trip can easily get 1000km out of tank and have spoken to others that have got 1100-1200km out of tank but when we travel long distances usually 3-4ppl and drive briskly. mine has 75000km but have seen similar with almost 200,000km on them. highly reccommend.