Getting more power out of my holden

Page 1 / 2
rob_man, Feb 12, 8:53am
A Lotus badge would be more effective.

skin1235, Feb 12, 8:53am
at least double what you've got, if you want more get a can of smoke coloured paint and tint the tailights and all the windows for a further 25%

jason18, Feb 12, 9:18am
Thinking of a huge Holden banner across windscreen too. Or would that make the power of the Chev badge less?

strobo, Feb 12, 9:33am
What ever happened to the good ol v8

matarautrader, Feb 12, 9:38am
Easy double but only if combined with a shaven head, black tee shirt, arm poking out the window with a Chev tat on it, and to show true multi tasking talking on a phone whilst holding a can of Lion Red.

ralphdog1, Feb 12, 9:40am
Badge?

strobo, Feb 12, 9:47am
argh true, of course :)

brapbrap8, Feb 12, 10:14am
I hear those stickers of a guy pissing on a ford badge are good value for some extra grunt as well.

4piggy, Feb 12, 10:59am
what about a Daewoo badge like most holdens really are these days? if it doesn't make it faster it would make it faster to need to be repaired

ambo11, Feb 12, 5:31pm
Get 30 thou shaved off the dipstick and a fully worked horn, you'll have a real sleeper. lol

macman26, Feb 12, 6:02pm
Back in the 70's used to paint the diff red for more speed. Does that still work?

tamarillo, Feb 12, 6:14pm
Should work, you'll look an even bigger dick so the power of a woman's scorn will surely make retreat a couple of seconds quicker.

tamarillo, Feb 12, 6:17pm
Good point here poster. Maybe a badge that reads 'failure' to add after the 'epica' badge. Removal of 'a' optional depending on geographical location and intelligence of population. Compulsory in gore.

tamarillo, Feb 12, 6:18pm
not in blockhouse bay mate. We put the paint in the diff to shut it up so it would go at all.

tamarillo, Feb 12, 6:20pm
you silly man! GM sold lotus ages ago!

lookoutas, Feb 13, 4:02am
You guys are all missing the point.
There's a box to click on - it sez "ADD TO CART"

jason18, Feb 13, 4:49am
Lol now thats the look I'm really going for! "Hey I drive a holden. I love a good hard shunt in the rear"

vivac, Feb 13, 4:52am
Set it on fire, I have heard that adds twice as much power as any sticker ever could.

ml6989, Feb 13, 7:04am
Find a reputable signwriter and get him to make a a stick on badge with whatever horsepower you want. You could get really trendy and have one made where you can change the numbers to suit the occasion. But be careful, in some cases the amount of horsepower is directly and proportionally linked your sperm count. We would hate you to blow a gasket!

vjregal770, Feb 14, 9:02am
You need a Chev badge and a boy-pissing-on-Ford sticker.

Oh, and a plate frame that reads Rather Push This Holden Than Drive Your Ford or the Eighth Day God Created. equivalent.

Job Done.

snoopy221, Feb 14, 9:06am
Rather Push This Holden Than Drive Your Ford

So be irt PUSH MA. Fasta gwasshoppa.

mk3crazy, Feb 15, 1:51am
Forget about that Chev badge go for a Ford badge, much more reliable and we'll give you double the power.

clark20, Feb 15, 2:07am
Yeah 2nd the blow off valve got to be worth something. LOL

clark20, Feb 15, 2:08am
Well it worked for the Top Gear Mustang putting Peugeot on it.

richardmayes, Feb 16, 1:24am
Not worth it unless combined with HSV bumpers and generic side skirts; then you can expect real gains.