Nissan Murano

mikey62, Jul 29, 10:57pm
Hi, just wondering if anyone with a Japanese import Murano has had any luck either getting an English handbook or had the computer reprogrammed to English. There seems to be a market for both of these. Cheers

brapbrap8, Jul 30, 1:34am
The best option for converting to english is to rip out the stereo and fit a new one.

oemaudio, Jul 30, 2:27am
Not quite so easy on a JDM Murano, good luck with that!

mikey62, Jul 30, 8:56am
Thanks, but nothing there for Murano.

jmma, Jul 30, 10:21am
Ask them in the question part (o:

4piggy, Jul 31, 7:45am
ownersmanualsforcars.com or just google car manuals for other options

seadubya, Jul 31, 7:57am
Plenty of english radio options internationally. From $60 for older Murano cd and tape units or after market trim surrounds, up to touch screen navigation android jobbies for $1000. http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xnissan+murano+english+radio.TRS0&_nkw=nissan+murano+english+radio&_sacat=0

mikey62, Jul 31, 9:39am
Thanks for the info. I've got an American version of the manual but the computer and radio are different to the Japanese ones. The Bose stereo in the Murano is ok, for now, as I've had a band expander put in and I can program stations in. Its the on screen settings that I want to know how to adjust and read.

tallguy, Nov 29, 2:26am
I have just purchased a 2005 Murano & had the same problem.
The US left hand drive manuals where OK for some of the vehicle operations but the Nissan Carwings layout is totally different.
However if you have a smartphone & download Google Translate you can workout just about everything on the dash & screen.
Was able to program the radio etc but navigation is totally Japanese.