V8 supercars

Page 1 / 2
captain_sophie, Feb 27, 7:42pm
Does anyone know a link I can watch the v8 supercars on

tamarillo, Feb 27, 8:21pm
Last year I managed to watch streaming live from their website, but you need an ISp that has global mode so they don't know you're in NZ to do it.
I watched the 12 Bathurst endurance round a few weeks ago on Aussie broadcasters site, 7 I think, so maybe they will stream the V8 this year. Check it out and let us know.
Or if you wait a few day there is always a kind Aussie who puts up a torrent - i am told though I couldn't possibly confirm that as its illegal!

hi-ling, Feb 27, 9:43pm

tamarillo, Feb 27, 9:47pm
Does it work, no catches? Have you tried them? Costs?
Tried some like this and they were cons, so always weary.

hi-ling, Feb 27, 9:50pm
Im watching Nascar Truck series live now with no problems at all, thise is no cost, and no strings attached.

hi-ling, Feb 27, 9:51pm
Aussie V8's start practice in about 10 mins

tamarillo, Feb 27, 9:56pm
http://www.v8supercars.com.au/view/v8superview

If you have world view ISO, orcon and slingshot do, should work at official site.
Who do you reckon Scott or Shane this year in top three of drivers championship? Kiwis have real talent back their.

tamarillo, Feb 27, 10:20pm
Oh well must be me then , all I get is adverts and now it wants to install a download so I can watch, no way.

serf407, Feb 27, 10:40pm
Trucks get posted on youtube.

http://youtu.be/UQvJikarP9Y

mike252, Feb 28, 2:34am
Thanks the vipleague works for me.

twink19, Feb 28, 2:54am
why do they want credit card #

tamarillo, Feb 28, 3:14am
Cannot make vip work, just ads and junk. if anyone can help please do.
Aussie site won't work from here even with orcin world view.
this is silly.

stockyz, Feb 28, 3:17am

tamarillo, Feb 28, 3:36am
which one, all i get are blank screens with Live TV 1 etc, have downloaded the VLC media player -what next?

tamarillo, Feb 28, 3:41am
thought I had it, downloaded torrent and ran file in media player but only got one min v8 now it's cricket! God jp hate Sky, I'd pay per view for this but can't do whole sky package,

tamarillo, Feb 28, 5:03am
Well that was crap, went back to cricket on final lap.
Looks like I wont be watching v8s this year.
Sky should allow pay per view or season pass. Rest of world can get season pass for aus$35 to watch streaming, but not us because of sky. Well why can't we just pay Sky that? Some of just can't afford a full Sky plus sports sub.

ryanm2, Feb 28, 5:31am
Download Google Chrome if you are not using it already, download Hola (its a free isp changer). Once hola is attached to chrome select any country - lets say Albania. Go to the V8 supercars site and stream the races. Real easy.
I think the v8 supercar site is running quite slow though due to demand.

stockyz, Feb 28, 5:50am
i just pause all the ones showing the bathurst repeats and the cricket and full screen the live one last i looked it was on the top left

stockyz, Feb 28, 5:55am
the only drawback today is thats its the channel 10 free to air coverage so you also get the adds

elect70, Mar 2, 3:07am
i notice Sky screwed up the advertised times again it bore no resemblence to TV guide listings . last year they did it nealy every round swapping channels at short notice , luckily i found they have put race 3 on the sky sport 5 pop up channel , which iasnt listed anywhere . Cant they get it bloody right for once . Imagine if they did it for an ABs match theyd be hung drawn & quartered.

socram, Mar 2, 3:17am
Hopeless. And this is the so called age of communications?

tamarillo, Mar 2, 3:56am
Thanks, I use orcon which doesn't show them nz ISp but somehow they knew so will try this and see if it works.

tamarillo, Mar 2, 3:58am
Agreed. To get full tv we now need full Sky package plus three different streaming services, and they wonder why people turn to pirating.
And as for Nelson broadband, even with legit viewing it is to often totally unable to do it.

tamarillo, Mar 2, 6:12am
THANK YOU, it works. why I don't know seems or cons system not so good. THANKS

ryanm2, Mar 2, 7:56am
No probs - Hola is a great app. Able to watch things that ESPN , SKY TV , BBC etc broadcast but would generally be restricted as we are in new zealand and someone (like Sky) has the rights.