BMW E46 330i Motorsport .?.

toysky, Oct 3, 1:32am
Hi any thoughts on why this is not selling?
Nothing wrong with it.Wife wants a shopping basket.

mm12345, Oct 3, 1:48am
The negative feedback on a previous car sale won't be helping.
However pedantic or unreasonable the feedback may have been, it's still a black mark.

tamarillo, Oct 3, 2:22am
Lovely car, had a 2 door and loved it.
My thoughts. Price is in ballpark asking only, seems sale prices are much lower. The '7250 ' comment makes it look rigid and with dealers at same money sometimes that won't work.
I'd try more information, when imported, service work you know of, any service book? Records?
Might be worth investing in a report on it, again you're up against dealers with easy access to reports and benefit of the CGA and finance.
You tube video showing car in close up full detail inc a drive has got me someone from out of town before. Show warts and all.

toysky, Oct 3, 2:53am
OK cheers

clark20, Oct 3, 3:05am
First thing is take better photos, one is too dark, two are the same, and no shadows over the car. Show sides, front , back and the engine and boot.

Add things that are emotional, ie how nice it performs, nice sound it makes etc.

edangus, Oct 3, 4:05am
Its too expensive. 15 years old. 144km. Imported.

I mean someone who knows BMWs may be keen, but the average punter is happy with a 318 (Of which their is normally truckloads on here for sale).

Anyway, Just my 2 cents.

vtecintegra, Oct 3, 4:44am
Yep too expensive

I'd whip those number plate surround off and take some new pictures too - stuff like that is a red flag IMO

elect70, Oct 4, 1:57am
Can get 1 delivered to your door ex Japan for around Nz$2500 then get it complied /registered . I was ;looking at this as it was a manual coupe & none for sale in NZ .

rsr72, Oct 4, 2:19am
330i has one of the world's finest engines, if not the best, super smooth, very reliable, superb power. One of the best medium-size cars produced ever.
318 struggles to pull the growing weight of the 3 Series in the E46 models.

msigg, Oct 4, 2:59am
Yip as above, drop the price to $6000 then you might get a offer, if your lucky, being a six people may think its a bit thirsty, bit heavy etc, Of coarse if you drop it too much it may as well become your shopping basket.?.

tamarillo, Oct 4, 3:15am
What rubbish.
Op, as I said your price is ballpark asking price. but that doesn't give you any distinction in market when dealers ask that sort of money. Just price it a bit less and open up to offers. And jazz up advert. comparing with 318 is irrelevant nonsense.

elect70, Oct 4, 11:09pm
^^ check out Be forwards site Japan BMWs re 330 prices

sw20, Oct 5, 2:13am
Are E46's even Euro4 compliant?

tamarillo, Oct 5, 4:30am
real price all up serviced and Fettled . way more.

toysky, Mar 22, 10:06am
Thanks Ill give it a break and then re enter market.