Youi insurance, anyone with them?

alex275, Oct 31, 4:22am
Are they any good? If not, which company can you trust?

henderson_guy, Oct 31, 4:35am
Do a search on the left for youi, even better, Google some reviews. It doesn't make for pleasant reading.
I'm insured with sovereign through my bank. Had two claims for glass since I've been with them, and I've found them very easy to deal with.

lookoutas, Oct 31, 4:41am
FMG

But I support the ones with the best hourly pay rate

franc123, Oct 31, 4:46am
Google Youi Australia reviews for the most informative reading.

gsimpson, Oct 31, 5:17am
I note they have changed tack with their advertising.

lookoutas, Oct 31, 5:53am
You just prompted me into dredging up the other thread.

3tomany, Oct 31, 6:09am
we rang for a quote for our son who has been on our insurance for two years has a clean record but their premiums were horrific so i do not know who would ever go with them.

bigmuz1, Oct 31, 6:51pm
Got a quote from them, way more than we're paying now, told them how much that was,, they offered to beat it by a huge $5 a year. But that came with a higher excess, and a $50 excess on glass. So to actually save money I'd have to not get a stone chip in a decade. Didn't end up going with them.

horsygirl, Oct 31, 8:35pm
I saved $398. by not insuring with Youi.

exwesty, Oct 31, 9:59pm
I saved two hours on the phone by not calling them so they can ask every question to get to know me better.

mad_signtist, Oct 31, 10:15pm
We saved 700 over all over policies. Now after reading so many bad reviews im getting other quotes and moving from them. Just have no trust. Ami always kept us happy. No probs with claims and very friendly people. Youi are very very pushy

elect70, Nov 1, 1:45am
I got a call from them tempted to tell them to f off but politely said "not interested & hung up . Like HRV & their vent systems " we are in your area & would like to visit - told them the same but they call back every 6 months .

craigsmith, Dec 5, 2:28am
They appear to be a scam don't they? I tried to get a quote. Can't do it online, end up on the phone - first warning sign. They ask a million questions, well okay - "to get to know you better", so in theory you get get that cheaper premium you deserve. In my case I really think I should get a lower premium, since I do few miles per year, car is garaged, driver has good history, etc, if that is recognized then I am low risk to the insurance co.

But after all the BS (maybe 20 mins?) their quote was substantially higher than current provider State! And the default excess 3x at $750! So I don't know who they are actually competitive with!

Then they do this sleazy high pressure sales crap by phone, constantly calling back and hassling.

Trade Me Insurance is very competitive, I will be switching to them. You are a Trade Me member, so go get a quote on their website. No high pressure sales tactics, simple web form, and you can adjust things like the excess and see the premium quote change as you do it so you can choose what level of risk you actually want to cover and pay for. Very nice.