Mazda auto zam az3 1600cc

intrade, Jan 11, 6:07am
what year exactly and what engine. there is a few things the newer the car the more differnt things can cause your symptoms.

jmma, Jan 11, 6:22am
What fuel are you using?

andy61, Jan 11, 9:04am
Clean out the throttle body, usually it gets dirty with age ,cheap and easy fix.

franc123, Jan 11, 9:40am
+1, and while you are doing that check the intake tube for splits and replace as required. You can tape any splits up after giving it a good clean as a temporary fix. If this is OK the idle speed can be manually adjusted up slightly if needed.

intrade, Jan 11, 8:32pm
can you 2 explain to him why that relates to a stall condition?
i know why and i was going to get him to keep the throttle slight pressed when it seems to die. but would be good to hear your explenation why he should do this its not to be done just because there is a specific reason why cleaning would fix it.

intrade, Feb 12, 10:17am
also be warned its either a 90s model or a late model 2000+ if it has drive by wire accelerator pedal then cleaning the throttle by diy guy is a real bad thing to do. so i would like to know more before recommending to start to mess with things do this that and the other and if nothing works throw it away is swapatron mechanic fixer attitude everyone has to start loosing this attitude and apply even propper diagnostic procedure to older cars , because you will be out of business in the next 5 years if you dont adapt to propper todays standards.