Any ideas where I should go to first ?

tweetysmum, Sep 3, 10:30am
I have a Holden Epica 2007 and on Monday I had to drive in the torrential rain. After I got home and I went to go out again,the car sounded like it had a flat tyre. Small thudding sound. I had AA around and of course,nothing happened. I should mention I had good tyres,almost new. The next day I noticed the beeping sound of driving without doing seatbelt up didnt go. Now,today everything is fine. Now I am not sure if I should go to a mechanic,or auto electrician. I went to Holden who said it may be impossible to find a fault if everything is alright. Any ideas out there ?

morrisman1, Sep 3, 10:52am
Im sorry to hear you have an Epica

intrade, Sep 3, 11:14am
probably fine again once it dried out , new car dont like water not just your one a nissan would probably not even move any more at all

tweetysmum, Sep 4, 3:16am
Any constructive ideas ?

kazbanz, Sep 4, 3:20am
You need another Holden dealer.If there was a beep then the computer has a stored fault code.Holden will be able to scan the code to tell you the fault.

gazzat22, Sep 4, 4:56am
Yep first place to go to is aToyota or ford dealer.!

tintop, Sep 4, 5:37am
Just the usual smarty pants - Ignore them, they know no better.

tamarillo, Sep 4, 6:11am
Kaz is dead on. They can scan it for fault codes stored. Maybe find a service manager at dealer?

roberto9, Jul 27, 11:22am
She clearly said there was no beeping sound, however now a couple days later everything is fine.
Still, there maybe a stored fault code, so someone who with a scan tool a good place to start.
Weather that's a dealer or good local garage