Powercruise this weekend!

holden_fan2006, Nov 15, 8:09am
Anyone going to head up this year! A bunch of us young guys are heading up from Wellington on Friday so hopefully it will be good!

modie61, Nov 15, 8:14am
Watch out for the fuzz round Marton way,they are ruthless,no allowances round there mate.

holden_fan2006, Nov 15, 8:19am
Cheers mate will do!

ngacooky, Nov 16, 5:37am
they dont call the stretch of highway between Bulls and Hunterville the 'golden mile' for nothing

74nova, Nov 16, 10:00am
It's known as the Flower Cruise after last years pathetic attempt.

1ollie, Nov 16, 10:31am
They are going about it the wrong way I think! for starters. $35 a day! thats just fu*king stupid!
I will be saving my money so im at Pukehohe the following weekend to watch some real entertainment being D1NZ round 2! 200kph+ sideways! yes thanks

ninja_man, Nov 16, 10:43am
yup, im off to puke too, much better to watch

kiwicon, Nov 16, 8:19pm
I can hear the racing from my house normally, but may have to sneek down for a peak at some D1 goodness

twink19, Nov 17, 12:36am
I see some non motor sport person has moved into Pukekohe and has had the noise police down a couple of times. The track was there first, why but a house then complain about the noise!

modie61, Nov 17, 12:41am
Exactly twink,the track was prob there before they were born. Wish we had a track in the capital :- (

kiwicon, Nov 17, 12:51am
same as the PC fuckers and western springs speedway

twink19, Mar 10, 3:41pm
I know some one that moved to Western springs. complains about the speed way, but is quite happy to listen to theconcerts from his deck