I'll be working on a stand.

neo_psy, Nov 5, 9:01am
Looks a bit Meh this year.

jason_247, Nov 5, 10:44am
id rather go to powecruise to be honest

pollymay, Nov 5, 10:48am
If by powercruise you mean racewars

crzyhrse, Nov 5, 11:07am
Not in this lifetime. I can't fathom the logic behind paying to be advertised to.

trogedon, Nov 5, 6:56pm
But.but. there might be girlies with not many clothes on.

socram, Nov 5, 8:59pm
And classic cars.

crzyhrse, Nov 5, 9:12pm
I'm not sad and desperate so that isn't much of draw card, I'm afraid.

crzyhrse, Nov 5, 9:14pm
I'd rather go to a show dedicated to them though without all the other hype.

socram, Nov 16, 6:00am
Managed to round up a few classics, including a1932 MG J2 supercharged, a 1929 Austin Seven Dieppe, Rover SD1 in race trim, ditto Datsun 240Z. Plus a Bristol 411, 1953 Maserati Barchetta, Ferrari 308, couple of saloons, Nerus sports racer - and my car - probably the scruffiest there.

Good display of Mustangs right opposite, getting a good polishing as I left.No amount of polishing is going to restore mine after a couple of race hiccups.

foxdonut, Nov 16, 6:38am
You wanna know something sad! Even as close as Australia I can go to a shop (dealer) in a fringe suburb and see that sort of stuff for sale on a daily basis for free. (www.classicthrottleshop.com.a-
u).

ninja_man, Nov 16, 6:46am
same stuff every year. gets a bit boring tbh

socram, Nov 16, 9:00pm
Nice link - but this is NZ not Sydney!Mind you, we have half a day to kill in Sydney next month so might be worth a look.

However, I have never even seen the 1953 Maserati Barchetta before and I have been to many events here and also in the UK, including both Goodwod events more than once plus the local Ellerslie show most years.
I doubt there is another Nerus in the country and whilst those who went to the McLaren & Amon festivals have seen it, most haven't.Of course BBT isn't 100% cars but what IS there on display as opposed to a paid exhibitor isn't normally mentioned.

Just a bit of info for those who might be interested, no more, no less.

mgmad, Nov 16, 9:31pm
Sounds good socram, I'll be there tomorrow afternoon probably. Is that a black supercharged J2 that has been around the club for long than I've been alive!

socram, Nov 17, 2:47am
Yes!Kevin's.Parked next to my car I believe.

bob1088, Mar 11, 1:45am
got the tickets and going - one can dream!