Ken Block! Mehhhh - watch this!

countrypete, Nov 20, 9:35pm

smac, Nov 20, 9:48pm
Man his traction sucks.I"d be looking for a better rear tyre.

ema1, Nov 20, 10:33pm
Well he might be an expert ! which lots of average impressionable folk simply aren't.
I wonder what the percentage of "average" folk out there would be that would actually "spill off" after only one or two bends.

countrypete, Nov 20, 11:50pm
Me for one!Mind you, same applies with trying to copy Block.

1ollie, Nov 21, 1:19am
mmmm thats not to bad but this is better lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch!v=Y0iwKJe7zRI

trogedon, Nov 21, 1:39am
The first one is MUCH better. Skill level much higher and about 1% of the needless pollution too.

1ollie, Nov 21, 1:53am
Thats your veiw lol. Yeah skill level is much higher puting around some cones on a motor bike using the brakes powering over all the time than going sideways at well over 160kph in a 1500kg 700hp car up a skinny hill road.
And Polution! you must be lost from over in the Enviroment or New age & spirituality message boards!

ninja_man, Nov 21, 1:59am
nice! 2jz's rule.

pollymay, Nov 21, 1:59am
Pollution LULZ. Some people are just not happy till we live in a box with a tube up our rear to catch farts. People's hobbies are why they go to work and well, exist. Needless pollution is the soccer mum loading each dog roll into a separate bag at the supermarket, it's not even because they enjoy it, it's cause they are lazy. There's a clear difference, specially since one is doing this every third weekend, the other is in supermarkets everywhere doing this every second of every day.

ninja_man, Nov 21, 2:00am
geez. u mad!

trogedon, Nov 21, 2:11am
Yep, I never come in here for intelligent company.and you guys prove that.

The bike guy does't just slide around corners there is a whole physicality to what he does - monos, falling off, getting back on.

ninja_man, Nov 21, 3:19am
sure more skill may be involved with the bike video, but no need to rubbish the supra drifting either. still lots of skill involved there. If you make a rubbish comment expect some back.

matarautrader, Nov 21, 3:43am
I think the bike rider could be kazbanz

mantagsi, Nov 21, 6:33am
I am pretty sure what I just watched is actually impossible, but I enjoyed it nonetheless :P pretty out of it skills, the part where he sat on the handlebars doing the donut was hard case

chris241, Mar 24, 5:01pm
+1 for the bike you dont see much of that kind of thing. Ive never realy been in to the drifting thing but the video was ok