The World's Greatest Drag Race-

rsr72, Nov 21, 5:09am

mugenb20b, Nov 21, 7:44am
Nice. I really thought the Ferrari 458 Italia would be the fastest, yet Nissan wins.

horsepower7, Nov 21, 8:03am
i tryed to tell people nissan were the fastest, guess they didnt want to hear it lol. i drove a mates r35 a few months ago. what a machine!

m16d, Nov 21, 8:04am
Ha. good.when I win lotto I'm gunna get a Lexus
even though its slow.

msigg, Nov 21, 8:32am
See not only do the japanese build the most reliable cars they are also the fastest.

mugenb20b, Nov 21, 8:33am
At half the price.

fordcrzy, Nov 21, 6:33pm
best 100K car dollars you can spend.

skyline_guy_r34, Nov 21, 7:30pm
I like the GTR just as much as I like nearly all of those supercars. But you'll notice if it wasnt for the GTR's tricks for getting off the line. it looks like the Ferrari would actually beat it. It would be a lot more interesting if they also did a rolling start at say 30mph.

ezekiel67, Nov 21, 7:33pm
It would be interesting to see that race repeated a few times with the drivers rotating through the different cars.

smac, Nov 21, 8:05pm
That's like saying ''awww car A only beat car B cause it's got more power, if it had less the other one would win.". The GTR's 'tricks' are part of what makes it such a fantastic package.

hi-ling, Nov 21, 8:15pm
Interesting when the tested the Corvette ZR1 instead of a base model
http://www.youtube.com/watch!v=OZlGMX8G3B4&feature=relmfu

timmo1, Nov 21, 10:14pm
Although that was with a 2010/11 GTR as well. There is a Best Motoring test between the 2012 GTR and the ZR1 with rolling starts and, of course, the ZR1 wins as it simply has more power and less weight (and traction ceases to be an issue with a rolling start)

un_known, Nov 22, 1:16am
cool vid but wouldve been better if they did a full mile.if youve got a runway and all those cars why wouldnt you.

kiwicon, Nov 22, 1:18am
The GTR would have got it's arse handed to him over that distance. the 458 was pulling em in rapidly

saxman99, Nov 22, 3:30am
Would like to see Bugatti, Koenigsegg and Pagani added to the mix.

sw20, Nov 22, 6:33am
You sure you don't own a TT Supra!

anr, Nov 22, 6:45am
Where was Lamborghini!

skyline_guy_r34, Nov 22, 9:51am
Not sure where a TT supra comes in! But ive never even driven a supra before. turbo or NA.

moosie_21, Nov 23, 5:09am
Too bad Scotty isn't here to say "but they didn't include my V6 automatic Holden, could spank that Thai built piece of crap".

foxdonut, Nov 23, 5:29am
The R8 is basically a Lamborghini.

I reckon the GT3 RS is the winner there compared to the bigger cars. Good showing by the BMW too, although I'm guessing the M1 is quite a bit more cash down than the vanilla 3 litre car.

The 911 Turbo GT2 RS, Chev ZR1 and Koenigsegg (take your pick) would have easily bested all of those cars.

smac, Apr 2, 12:08pm
Clarkson did a big piece on the M1 - said it was the most fun (or the most enjoyable!.forget the exact wording) he'd ever had in a car. Ever. It also beat the M3 round the track. Was never gonna show in a drag race though.