Love it. hahaha idiot

Page 1 / 2
hydroman08, Jan 14, 7:01pm

"Car can easly reach 180 in 4th gear. . has not been thrashed by me or anyone"

"All dents have been repaired"

ema1, Jan 14, 8:34pm
Great sales pitch.NOT .The idiot part is dead right.

hydroman08, Jan 14, 10:37pm
He might as well have had a picture of himself doing a burnout!

trouser, Jan 14, 11:18pm
twit

foxdonut, Jan 14, 11:18pm
Nothing says "tuned for racing" like an unnamed "racing exhaust", a shit tonne of sound equipment and what appears to be some sort of Christmas tree in the centre console.

gunhand, Jan 14, 11:46pm
So whats wrong with saying it will easly 180kph in 4th gear! Should it struggle to do that! From the drives Ive had in these things id say he is quite correct.
Its a performance car and designed to do it (for a while at least)
Its funny when someone asks about a car on here all you get is how fast of slow it is but when you say how fast a car your selling is you told your an idiot.
As for saying all the dents are fixed, well better fixed (or cant dents be fixed anymore) Im sure than leaving them and people say, oh look its full of dents dont buy it.
Seems your damed if you do and damed if you dont on here.

hydroman08, Jan 14, 11:53pm
gunhand.
Do you think he has nana'ed the car!Most people dont drive around at 180kms.I'm sure if he has done it once, hes done it lots.
And probably thrashed the car too.

gunhand, Jan 14, 11:59pm
Are they not made to be thrashed lol, thought that was the whole idea of these kinda things.
Ive had bikes that would get to about 300kph and 100mph in a few secs and even though I tried the high speed test thing and a few quick take offs I neve really bothered again so I would you say it was thrashed because I did it couple of times and well within its limits.
And yes I have no doubt its had a hard life as most of them do but it wasnt my point really. You dont buy one to Nana it as a rule.
Oh and he didnt say he drove around at 180 just it could easily do it 4th, which I beleave is quite true for one of those.

friendly_prawn, Jan 15, 12:06am
agree you there gunhand.

I sentthe seller a link to this thread.Always nice to give the seller the right to reply.

:-)

aragorn2003, Jan 15, 12:53am
Dont know about the pedals , neons and buy now price.
other then that its a STI ffs theyre supposed to haul ass

bigjoe3, Jan 15, 1:01am
what a POS car.It would have been farked many times over.I bet the owner is a sideways hat wearing goon!
Aftermarket footrest ohhhh thats so important!
Its been tuned for racing though. LOSER

for_an_angel, Jan 15, 1:20am
Dose anybody elce find it strange that he will take swaps.

"Could be interested in swaps with Silvia's, Skylines, Evo's, Rx7's, Supra's, 200sx, Subaru wrx sti's"

The last one cracks me up.so I have a sub WRX STI would you like to swap for your WRX STI.!

WHAT! lol

berg, Jan 15, 1:31am
Been parked up for a while judging by the discs in photo 14.
As for "race tuned", A why bother for a road car and B who would "race" tune a car with a warm air sucking pod filter and a top mount intercooler with all the fins damaged restricting air flow thus reducing its effect!
Methinks somebody has their hand on it.

1fordluva, Jan 15, 1:35am
I had the v3 /v4 sti ecu and 440cc inj and afm in my forester " my own upgrade".
I would suggest it makes only a small amount more torque than the sti ec,even with the power fc,as it is limited to still using the factory afm.
They do go ok,but power fc and tune.maybe 215kw atw if he is very lucky,depending on what turbo it carrys.

chris_051, Jan 15, 10:41am
I think hes telling the truth re being not thrashed, most WRXs would have shat themselves by that mileage.
Anyway who would buy one expecting it to be nannad its whole life! It is a performance car afterall
Similar to when you see sports bikes for sale and all these dreamers are concerned of them seeing track time, the fckn things are designed for it, maybe they should look at a cruiser instead. When I sell my GSXR1000 I will mention its been around the n Island tracks and down Meremere, sorts out the tyre kickers from real buyers.

granada, Jan 15, 11:21am
*1 month old new wiring for amp (thinker wires)
What are thinker wires, guess they wont play gangster or rap

20498, Jan 15, 11:23am
I think he ment thicker lol

1ollie, Jan 16, 2:29am
Every thing about that auction makes me think "stay away from this thrashed out time bomb" it defanatly does not sound or look like he could maintain or drive a car such as this properly!

Stop kidding yourselfs gunhand and freindly_prawn! ready the auction discription and have a look through the photos again! surely your not that blind!

neo_psy, Jan 16, 3:15am
Now he's withdrawn it - you made him sad.

hydroman08, Jan 16, 3:30am
haha poor guy!
Didnt mean to make him feel bad!

rotormotor7, Jan 16, 4:22am

this supra gets up to 180K in 3RD gear and thats WITHOUT a turbo

at least if you believe him,this and his rx7 been for sale for 2 years now.

20498, Jan 16, 4:31am
I just asked a question. What does 4th and 5th do haha lmao

doriandarby, Jan 16, 4:44am
Nothing, the teeth have been stripped off those gears

neo_psy, Jan 16, 5:34am
"Worth $50K" but no-one will give him $20K!

Must be the GFC.

ngubb, Jan 16, 5:46am
pfffft.

I can hit 180 in 2nd gear.