Advertising.. Sorry to be hogging the site lately but things always come in threes amp sometimes 439syeah and even 539s and i39v

the-lada-dude, Nov 21, 9:31pm
sorry to be hogging the site lately, but things always come in threes,
& sometimes 4'syeah and even 5's and.
i've been advertising in a local paper lately with little response. my next trick was to do a flyer drop in mail boxes.
i dont need heaps of joe citizenknocking on the door, but a few xtra would be just dandy.

my other option is to buy cars that need repairs & on sell.
is anybody else doing this ! if so can you relate any pitfalls and perhaps the best places to look and find these BARGINS.
ta mateys

ginga4lyfe, Nov 21, 10:26pm
thats something i do as a passtime, but very slowly, and when i can find a car worth doing, I dont use any "tricks" , but i do lightly browse the internet and see what there is, Sometimes its really good to look at alternate places sites as sellers can be short on money to list here, and desperate, or just drive around to see what cars in the area and drive around the next month to see if any of the cars have grown in, then pop a message in the letter box ,otherwise you will almost always be outdone by wreckers that will give 500 bucks or something. ( I spoke to a lady once that had a 1999 Mondeo towed away because the battery kept going flat!! ( common relay problem ) , so yeah patience really, also it may be a good idea to write up a list of rules for urself to follow so you dont get sucked into a money hog ie Nothing earlyer than 95 ( unless Toyota/Nissan ) (Hell i bought a Toyota Caldina for 700 bucks a month ago with wof/reg and ahalf a tank of gass, I dont need to do anything to it and i could easily flick it off for 3k, but i wont as i like it :P )

kazbanz, Nov 21, 10:48pm
It would be helpfull to know what you do for a living

the-lada-dude, Nov 22, 12:30am
i repair and service vehicles for the average joe hunt. i don't have trade certs, i'd go mental if i did mechanicing as a full time job, but luckily i can't as the o'l bod is a bit stuffed.
i've been pulling vehicles apart since i can't remember, whacking them back together is another story. done plenty of m/racing etc .
there's lotsa fellas in a similar position as myself.
i just wanta do the minimum and get bloody well paid for it
ta GINGA

kiwicon, Nov 22, 12:34am
so you want shit for nothing! How did your narking to the cops go the other week! was the bloke disqualified for 4yrs!

ginga4lyfe, Nov 22, 4:14am
HAHA exactly how i feel, I cant go back into the trade as i have a stuffed back, and the trade would really bugger up my back, so i do what i do when i can at home just to keep busy and for a little extra money, I also do alot of friends cars servicing and repairs ( other than panel and paint ) , and i dont claim to know everything, but ill atleased have a go at it!

the-lada-dude, Mar 27, 9:08pm
are you out on bail kiwicon
yep the only way i could find out about the drunkn sod was narking to the cops. yeah he had been disqualified alright,
& no i don't want shit for nothing
but your nothing but shit.