Nice photo work on this Listing #: 347533006

mcscottwgtn, Jan 18, 12:43am
shame I dont know how to do a link! Dont know why the punter bothered to remove the plates, yet it does have kiwi reg on the windscreen. Some punters seem to make no effort to present their motor. Good to see nice photos.

moosie_21, Jan 18, 12:47am
Wow, pretty good pics, lots of effort put into it. Must have a pretty good camera as well, not just some 12 megapixel off the shelf thing!

jsbike, Jan 18, 12:48am
only the tv csi team could read the reg tag

mcscottwgtn, Jan 18, 12:52am
Dont understand why some punters dont de clutter their boxes before trying to move it. Saw one recently linked on this forum, the packet of fags visible would put some punters off.

richardmayes, Jan 18, 12:53am
I guess taking the plates off is probably quicker than photochopping twelve pictures!

(I guess when you own the ultimate driving machine, the rules of the road about always displaying a number plate just don't apply to you!)

pandai, Jan 18, 12:55am
Recent import without plates yet!

Actually probably not, this person just seems to love their car too much

saxman99, Jan 18, 12:55am
Now you're getting it.

mcscottwgtn, Jan 18, 12:57am
Had the kiwi reg on the windscreen, so it must have had plates.

pandai, Jan 18, 12:58am
The M5 they're selling is nice. it looks like it has laser jammers too (bottom of rear bumper)

mcscottwgtn, Jan 18, 1:00am
Wonder what you could buy if you flog off 3 BMW's!

jsbike, Jan 18, 1:01am

mcscottwgtn, Jan 18, 1:03am
Nice one jsbike

shaun16, Jan 18, 1:21am
there was a similar picture on trademe a while ago, and the seller claimed it wasnt a "toy"

phillip.weston, Jan 18, 3:09am
it looks like a Singapore import, I'm sure an NZ delivered or Jap import BMW wouldn't have the same plate bolting pattern the Singapore and other Asian market models do.

mcscottwgtn, Jan 18, 4:55am
Thanks biker_69, but I cant make it work at the paste part now. Mum must have dropped me on my head a few times too many.

Just had a look at the third bmw and its got british plates on it. BMW's arent my cup of tea, but the good photos caught my eye. Guess all three are x England. Do they still use salt on British roads! Does this make x British cars a tad iffy for possible rust!

I have been looking with longing eyes at a flash looking porsche gt2 Listing #: 330180088 I guess it is an import from England. I dig the colour - not grey/silver.