Break pads

roseyglow, Nov 26, 4:37am
I got a Impreza which needs them, Im booked in on monday what will I be expected to pay!

andy61, Nov 26, 4:38am
What are break pads!

roseyglow, Nov 26, 4:43am
ok clever clogs, BRAKE pads, have you been to vote yet, take your time coming back then

rob_man, Nov 26, 4:55am
Voted Leabour did you!

kazbanz, Nov 26, 5:09am
A little advice for you.You will get a lot more with a teaspoon full of honey than a bottle of vinegar.
or in plain english.a person asking for help really shouldn't be a smartalec if they want real assistance

gunhand, Nov 26, 5:17am
Yes your right but there really is no need to piont out a simple mistake that we all know exactly what the OP means. Hell I did anyway.There are not that many on here who have a full command of the english langauge, oral or written, myself included. Theres probabaly 6 mistakes in this alone lol.
And to answer the question anything from $60 to $120 depending on what you get.

snoopy221, Nov 26, 5:24am
aww c'mon only reason the brake pads need replacing is they are themselves broken-therefore they qualify as break-or broken pads.-LOL
Sadly like all political arguments there are **issues**
I.E. front or rear (of the vehicle) pads!
reason for replacement pads!-any **undue excessive noise** pads!
-we won't go down the sanitary road-LOL
Price of the actual pads will vary-depending on grade.
fitting charges will vary depending on front or rear.
price will be reflected by the **undue noise** when bill read-relative to the *undue noise** heard whilst braking prior to replacement.
-so if ya discs are worn and need machining-due to driving/using with worn pads it's gunna cost more.

roseyglow, Nov 27, 3:02am
thank you gunhand and snoopy,

mugenb20b, Nov 27, 3:19am
you're
point
language

budgel, Apr 11, 9:50pm
Your criticism of my usage of the English Language is something up with which I will not put!