D**kheads.

Page 1 / 2
moosie_21, Nov 26, 5:19am
Enjoying a perfect summer day out by Perfume Point in Napier today, kids everywhere and families walking by on beach. Next minute some idiot starts skidding up in the carpark behind us. We turn around, full of 16-17 yo kids, they yell out "sorry" out the window, then continue on. Thought nothing of it until they came around again and did it twice more, yelling out "sorry, didn't mean it" everytime they did. I wouldn't normally be cross at that kind of stupidity, God knows we all did it when we were young, but this is in the middle of the afternoon with kids running around everywhere. Anyways, shame on them

License Plate: SM 5708
Carjams down right now, but it appeared to be an older white wagon

Any ideas who I should contact about it, and will they actually follow up on it! Cheers.

icemans1, Nov 26, 5:21am
police

moosie_21, Nov 26, 5:23am
Going on how people actually give the police the identity of people who break into their cars/houses and they don't follow up on it, I doubt they'll follow up on a little skidding.

What's that site you can dob people in on for driving like that!

moosie_21, Nov 26, 5:43am
Ah ha, there we go:

Make: NISSAN
Model: SENTRA
Year: 1994
Main colour: White
Vehicle type: Passenger Car/Van
Body style: Station Wagon
No of seats: 5
CC rating: 1,596cc
Fuel type: Petrol
Assembly type: Unknown
Country of origin: Japan

Also on a learner license that is expired.

WoF is expired too. Shall be giving details now!

rob_man, Nov 26, 5:49am
And they were darkheads!

moosie_21, Nov 26, 5:50am
Yeah, most of them were brunettes lol

richardmayes, Nov 26, 5:53am
Wow, I didn't think those could do skids, most little Nissans are pretty gutless.

Youcan make a complaint to the police. All they can really do is send the registered owner a letter that says

I know this because an ex of mine was a terrible driver and she used to get a few of these.

I have no idea if these letters stay on file, and come back to haunt you if you are ever facing driving charges. I'd like to think they do!

19ld74, Nov 26, 6:17am
If you file a report online you actually get a visit and a fine these days . a young kid down the road got a $400 fine for doing illegal burnouts in his illegal skyline the other week . all of us neighbours laughed when the police showed up . apparently 12 neighbours complaining and writing up reports on line works .

moosie_21, Nov 26, 6:29am
lol, 12! Wow, what a turnout! Hopefully some other people will do the same, I just finished writing it up.

19ld74, Nov 26, 6:31am
Like you . a lot of people hanging round with kids having bbq when the young lad decided to 'skid it up yo' and gave verbal abuse to everyone whilst doing so .

So we returned the favour .

carmedic, Nov 26, 6:50am
What!
I think you??

trogedon, Nov 26, 7:40am
Go to the Police station and do a Formal Complaint and get someone else who was there to do a separate one too. Young scum need to know this is NOT how to behave.

magicmat, Nov 26, 7:44am
It makes me laugh how often these annoying little morons are driving 1600cc cars with 90inch exhausts and chrome mags etc. I mean really, if you are going to be a hoon, at least get a real car!

mellisa2000, Nov 26, 9:39pm
Rock through screen, knuckle through teeth!

bitsy_boffin, Nov 26, 10:05pm
Because moosie in his rage has seen "Licence type: L" and thinks that this means Driver's Licence, when it is actually of course the VEHICLE licence,dubbed more commonly by the masses as "rego".

moosie_21, Nov 26, 10:06pm
Yerr, not how I operate, especially since there were 5 of them and 1 of me + partner. I am a lot bigger though, probably could have destroyed one and the rest would have fled leaving their mate. That's usually how those kind of people operate.

timmo1, Nov 26, 10:16pm
just say that they were doing skids while making tape recordings of your conversation.should get the plod around smartly :P

pauldw, Nov 26, 10:42pm
You only have to check out YouTube to know that as soon as you start filming them they'll roll over or hit a tree.

buddynz1, Nov 26, 10:48pm
#1 LOL thats our Believe it or not Quiz team name LOL

moosie_21, Nov 27, 5:37am
lol, awesome

a18a, Nov 27, 5:44am
nahh let them stick to their little shitters. leave the good cars for people who use them properly

i-n-horz, Nov 27, 9:07am
Sorry! they'd be fark'n sorry alright.on the second round.

murph2068594, Nov 27, 10:15am
One day that driver will lose control, crash their car, paralyse 1 maybe 2 in the back seats, usually kill the person in the front seat, murder a couple of kids playing with a soccer ball on a field.
The driver will wake up with a few scratches, bumps etc.
I'd step over my dead kids, calmly approach the driver and say "Sorry, i didn't mean it." then reach into the car and strangle that road terrorist with his own seat belt.

dave653, Nov 27, 10:19pm
A stone/rock back at them usually gets rid of them. Normally cowards pretending to be heros, they'll get thiers!

moosie_21, Nov 28, 5:19am
Yeah karma's a biartch, it will catch up with them. Still haven't had a ring from the boys in blue, so assuming they have tossed it like so many other cases, as usual.