haha. for farks sake

trogedon, Nov 26, 7:41pm
It's SNOWING inside.

mrfxit, Nov 26, 7:46pm
Thank heavens TM don't have video chat, I nearly chucked up in my coffee

mugenb20b, Nov 26, 8:30pm
OK, seriously, what were they thinking!

friendly_prawn, Nov 26, 8:48pm
I can understand every one thinking that look is very tacky but for some reason I actually like it.
I would love a car decked out like that, with out all those crappy looking gauges every where of course.
And I could see it getting filthy in no time flat, but still, i cant help but like the looks of that upholstery. But then again, I liked the way cheech and chongs impala was decked out. yes, your allowed to call me crazy.

purple666, Nov 26, 8:56pm
The user name says it all

friendly_prawn, Nov 26, 8:59pm
lol fluffy ducky

wrong2, Nov 26, 9:33pm
another car finished to a high standerd - that the old tossers on TM try rubbishing

friendly_prawn, Nov 26, 9:38pm
I actually like it. as stated I would love something with an interior similar. I actually think its cool apart from all those tacky guages.
But a high standard! Really! lol

friendly_prawn, Nov 26, 9:40pm
wrong2 check this out. This is what you call a high standard.
http://www.ecarcaretips.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/car-interior-upholstery.jpg

elect70, Nov 26, 10:22pm
Na hasnt got big enough ash tray for themonster joints .

mrfxit, Nov 26, 10:28pm
Wrong!
If that was what he had really intended to create, then yes it's to a high std, BUTT theres not a lot of continuity or class going on there for most ppl

noswalg, Nov 26, 10:34pm
I've actually seen this car in the flesh (or is that fluff) I couldn't work out whether I loved it or hated!

200sx, Nov 26, 10:39pm
haha. I laughed out loud. Good on him though, each to their own. I have seen far worse custom interiors on cars before (normally involving hideous colour choice, and normally driven by our friends in the Asian community).

friendly_prawn, Nov 26, 10:39pm

friendly_prawn, Nov 26, 10:41pm
now this is what you call a very high standard.

http://i2.listal.com/image/999573/500full.jpg

richynuts, Nov 26, 10:47pm
yeah I agree ^^ I'm old and if close my eyes and thinkback to 1985 and a hot chick like christie brinkley pulled up along side me in that RX, I would think "hey that is really classy"

michael.benn, Nov 26, 11:46pm
I kinda dig it, but that's because I like white interiors I think.

Haha. Fluffy.

big.b-lil.c, Nov 26, 11:46pm
i cant help but think if he left the windows open in the rain the interior would look like a wet cat.

mugenb20b, Nov 26, 11:59pm
Drowned rat.

magicmat, Nov 27, 12:06am
Oh wow. I think that I would get very fit walking if the Mrs came home with that car. Each to their own but.

andrewph, Nov 27, 3:43am
How often do you have to de-flea it! LOL

flybye_in_a_rx7, Nov 27, 4:17am
job well done. but why would ya! lol

cuda.340, Nov 27, 7:49am
Quote:Car goes sweet as, never had any troubles with her last rebuild would have been around 60,000 to 70,000 ks ago but dont have proof as an experienced friend done it in his shed

60-70k huh! isn't this about rebuild time on a rota!

fordcrzy, Nov 27, 8:01am
at least we now know what happened to the abomnibal snowman.he was hunted down to build this