2006 Corvette Convertible $70,000

kate9, Nov 30, 6:53am
I am currently importing a 2006 yellow Corvette convertible into the country and am looking for around $70,000 for the car. Once the car is in the country I will place it on trademe but if you wish to view the car then send me an email and I can send you some photos.

lisah8, Nov 30, 6:56am
So we can buy it off you through the messageboard without you having to list it!

usdefault, Nov 30, 6:57am
Is that the insurance writeoff one!

mugenb20b, Nov 30, 6:58am
Very subtle way of self promoting. Good job.

kate9, Nov 30, 6:59am
You can contact me if you wish to view the pictures. The car is not currently in New Zealand so I will not put it on trademe until it is. Even if I sell the car I will still put the transaction through trademe. Finance is available
Thanks John

kate9, Nov 30, 7:00am
No it is not in the country yet so it is not an insurance write off. It will come with a vin and rego and warrent.

kate9, Nov 30, 7:01am
I am sorry if this in not allowed feel free to delete my post trademe.

mugenb20b, Nov 30, 7:02am
You sound like you are in a hell of a hurry to sell the car.that's not even here.that's not even in your ownership.without the LHD permit.etc. One step at a time, buddy.

usdefault, Nov 30, 7:02am
what does it cost to comply and import an american vehicle these days!

a.woodrow, Nov 30, 7:03am
You can't sell things throught the message board, or even advertise them!

No commercial use or self-promotion
Over-posting or spamming of the message board ruins it for others. The message board is for open discussion only, so please don't advertise any auction, product, or service. This includes trying to facilitate a trade through the message boards (including wanted postings).

kate9, Nov 30, 7:08am
Ok I am sorry I would remove the whole thing if I could. This is the first time I have ever used the message board. So if someone can delete the post that would be wonderful thanks. No bad intentions

pollymay, Apr 18, 9:45pm
Duz it do mean az skidz!