Pup2 you watchin

gunhand, Nov 30, 8:07am
question for ya, and no its not broken.yet.

pup2, Nov 30, 8:35am
lol.go for it. Not really in work mode, great day to be stuck at home

gunhand, Nov 30, 8:40am
Yea rather warm a.Hey how easy is it to fit a new head unit to my weapon! Not that theres anything wrong with the one in it. Some say no way, but ive seen a few on TM with new head units so it must be possable or is it a year problem. heard you cant fit new systems to BAs as well!

pup2, Nov 30, 8:47am
just a double din isn't it! Can't remember for sure, but the heater controls are seperate ain't they! Why do people say you can't! Sure i've done 1. BA would be a different story. Would have to look into that one. Fish would know

gunhand, Nov 30, 8:49am
Its the 6 stacker in dash one. I thought about coming over for a drive on sunday but the wife maybe taking it to work lol

pup2, Nov 30, 8:54am
Sun not good, kids athletics in town anyhow. Home Sat, and every other day. Prob till after xmas

gunhand, Nov 30, 8:57am
On call saturday but we will be comin over that way before xmas to do shoppin in invers so will call in for a coffe.

pup2, Nov 30, 9:01am
swt as. I was just over there for the st racing as well. bugger.

gunhand, Nov 30, 9:03am
Didnt get there, spent day cutting up wood doin lawns and such stuff you do on a fine day lol.

pup2, Nov 30, 9:05am

gunhand, Nov 30, 9:07am
yeeaaaa lol.different.thats a BA though but thats one way round it.

pup2, Nov 30, 9:09am
Bike caught fire right at the start of the day. Didn't see what happened and the kids ran off with my crutches so I couldn't go see. Lots of smoke though. Another good day of racing once they got going. They are friggin crazy. love it

pup2, Nov 30, 9:11am
yea, wouldn't need to add the screen up top, just the single din down the bottom as there is a tray there. was a tray there. Nice job though

gunhand, Nov 30, 9:11am
You could take up motard racing, far easier on the knee and hardly any risk at all. if ya last. And if a one armed guy can do it

pup2, Nov 30, 9:14am
Hardly any risk.lol.tui anyone. The one arm man is pretty dam good. I would be stuck in the hay bales on the 1st corner

gunhand, Nov 30, 9:16am
So therefore the risk would be gone in 50m then

pup2, Nov 30, 9:20am
Jacks thinks I'm dumb enough on a mountain bike, she has already said like f**k to me getting a real bike. She seams to think I struggle with knowing my limits. I say when something breaks, you have reached em

gunhand, Apr 20, 3:57am
Just tell her that Im still in one piece.mostly. Mind you i think you need a gene missing to race around those streets, track, hell yea.