Ga15ds distributor

royale1, Dec 1, 4:49am
does somebody know the part numbers for this, 1994 n14 pulsar m1,
can not fined anywhere

ginga4lyfe, Dec 1, 4:59am
why would you need the part numbers for this! those Dizzys are probably more common than there are holdens on the road!

mm12345, Dec 1, 5:02am
Nope, but what's wrong with the one you've got!
Only asking, as despite what Nissan tell you, when they poop themselves from internal oil leak, you can pull them apart, clean them out, and fix them. If you go to an auto-transmission part supplier, they'll probably be able to give you the small oil seal needed to do the job for a couple of dollars.

royale1, Dec 1, 5:20am
because i want to replace the diaphragm vacuum unit that controls the arm that moves the advaned retart, as it doesnt work no more, so trying to fine another one,

royale1, Dec 1, 5:26am
i took cap off dizzy and sucked the line from the vacuum unit and it sisses
and it wont move,my car is surging down hills when easying off ,

ginga4lyfe, Dec 1, 5:30am
then just get another one from a wrecker, they should know exactly the dizzy you are after, even taking the old one in to compare might help, its cheaper to get a second hand one than to mess about repairing the old one

mm12345, Dec 1, 5:37am
I agree. Set a budget though.Because of some issues with Nissan dizzies, wreckers sometimes ask for big $$$.

ginga4lyfe, Dec 1, 5:41am
yeah, maybe as nizbits and such, but call around independents, even ask about on here on wreckers adverts on trade me some one will tell ya 50 bucks + shipping im sure ( hell if i hadnt sold a mates ga15ds engine recently i would have sold it to ya for that!)

royale1, Apr 21, 11:46am
cheers guys have been hunting around on trade me, if no joy will try wreckers in tauranga, they are a great motor car,