How long!

a.woodrow, Dec 3, 4:56am
Bought a car off trademe on wednesday, auction closed about 9.30pm. I emailed the seller within half an hour of auction close. Still haven't heard back so sent another email today. I know trademe suggest 5 working days but I would have though people would move a little quicker when it's a car auction, would think he would want his money. thoughts.!

neo_psy, Dec 3, 4:59am
Has he been online! If not, maybe there's something happening.

Do you have a phone number from the auction!

a.woodrow, Dec 3, 5:03am
He's been online each day, there was no number on the auction, I have bought it as a parts car, that was how it was listed as it isn't in going condition

neo_psy, Dec 3, 5:06am
Hmm. Dunno what to suggest then. Your e-mail may be going to his spam mailbox or he may be avoiding you cos it didn't fetch enough or he flogged it off privately.
Might have to cut your losses if you dont hear from him soon.

a.woodrow, Dec 3, 5:09am
Yeah although it did finish up at more than twice his reserve. Don't know about email going to spam, although I thought if that was the case he might have emailed me by now. mayber he has sold it outside tm

ninja_man, Dec 3, 6:03am
have a look at his other listings (if he has any), or click on the auctions he has sold/bought on his feedback page to find his number.

a.woodrow, Dec 3, 6:06am
no other listings and been through some of his trades lol. his f/b is fairly good maybe there is a genuine reason for delay

ninja_man, 5 days, 14 hours
haha. Yeah just give him another day or two.